I believe you {N.H}

You were Chris Argents youngest daughter, he loves you just as much as he loved Allison. When she died you felt like a piece of you went with her, you felt excruciating pain that you had never want to feel again. So when your dad said he was going to move to France and that you didn't want to go with him, your dad didn't know where to put you. He didn't know whether you should stay with Melissa, who would be more than happy for you to stay, or if you should stay with your grandad, Gerard, who was a piece of shit but he was still your grandfather.

"Maybe, maybe you should stay with your grandfather" your dad suggests as he packs up all of your things since all of his stuff was already packed.

"But I want to stay with Melissa" you whine.

"But Gerard is your grandfather" your dad says, trying to persuade you.

"He is also an evil lunatic, I'd rather stay with Melissa who is much nicer and cares more about me and my feelings" you argue.

"Y/n.... just... please stay with him" he sighs.

"Fine but if I turn into an evil hunter you know who to blame" you say as you take your bag and go to the car, waiting to be trapped in a house with your psycho grandad.

You have been living with Gerard for a little while and, surprisingly, he hasn't tried to convince you to kill any werewolves or supernatural creatures just yet. But of course, you didn't have the best of luck.

"Y/n!" Gerard says as he walks straight into your bedroom without knocking.

"Gerard" you say, shutting the book you were reading.

"Oh come on, you know you can call me grandpa" he says.

"I'll stick with Gerard for now" you say, turning to face him properly as he stood at the end of your bed. "What do you need?"

"I would like to introduce you to some people that I know, so get dressed we are leaving in ten minutes" he says before leaving the room and shutting your door. You sigh as you fall back on your bed, you really didn't want to go but you knew that your grandfather most likely always got his way. You got dressed in blue jeans, a black top and a green army jacket with white converse. You put your hair into a half up half down bun style and went down stairs.

"I'm ready" you say as you get to the bottom of the stairs.

"Good," he smirks, "let's go" he says as he puts on his jacket and opens the door.

You got to a destination that looked like an abandoned zoo.

"Why here?" You ask as you step out of the car.

"So no one will be around to hear" Gerard says.

"Hear what?" You ask, a little creeped out, thinking he was going to murder you and bury your body there. It seemed like something he would do.

"Our discussions" he says creepily before walking in to the abandoned place.

"Cause that isn't weird and spooky whatsoever" you mumble to yourself as you follow him.

When you caught up with him, he was standing in front of three people, a woman and two boys that looked about your age.

"Y/n, this is Monroe" he introduces you two, you step forward to shake her hand and give her a half smile.

"Hi" you whisper as you pull away, you already didn't trust her.

"And these two boys are Gabe and Nolan" Gerard says as he points to the two teenage boys. One looked very confident in being there and had a smirk plastered on his face, the other one looked very nervous and shy, it looked like he tried to hide the fact that he was nervous but he wasn't doing a very good job.

"Hey," the confident one stepped forward, "I'm Gabe" he says, stepping forward and holding out his hand. You look at the smirk he had on his face and wanted to smack it right off. You folded your arms, looked at his face, then his hand, then back at his face.

"Hi" you said, unimpressed. He put his hand back at his side and stepped back, he pushed the guy next to him forward and he stumbled a little bit before giving you a nervous smile.

"H-Hi, I'm Nolan" he says, slowly holding his hand out, as if he was afraid you would cut it off.

"I don't bite ya know, and hey" you say with a smile as you shake his hand. You held onto his hand a little longer than you should have and you felt him relax as he looked into your eyes.

"Right," Gerard clapped as you two let go, "now with the reason why I brought you here. Guys this is my granddaughter-" he started.

"Not by choice" you mumbled, Nolan heard you and tried to stifle a laugh.

"And I know that she is skilled with the bow and arrow and is an excellent hunter and I thought she could help teach you how to hunt werewolves and kill them, maybe, she can join us and kill a few herself" by the time he had finished speaking you were mortified.

"What?!" You shouted in rage.

"Sweetheart-" Gerard started.

"No! No, there is no way I'm helping you with all of this. I'm on Scott's side, just like Allison was, and no way am I going to help you and your psychotic dreams to come true. Forget it, if you thought I would help you then you really don't know me at all, Gerard" you said.

Once you were finished with what you were saying, you ran out of that place. You ran as fast as your legs could take you and that led you to the middle of the woods. You sat down and rested your back against a tree. As you sat there, you heard faint footsteps. You opened your eyes and turned your head in that direction to see that Nolan had followed you and was coming towards you.

"Don't," you said, "don't try to convince me".

"I wasn't really going to try. But what I want to know is why. Why won't you do this?" He asks you as he sits down in front of you.

"Why? Because it's wrong, all the supernatural do is try to keep us civilians safe, at least, a pack that I know try to keep civilians safe" you explain.

"I know it's wrong, and I don't like it either, but there are some supernatural out there that want to hurt us, they want to kill us, and I need to make sure they don't try to hurt me or anyone for that matter" he says softly, fiddling with his hands in his lap.

"But you don't need to worry about that, they can fight your battles for you, you don't need to worry about it now. Scott and his pack do everything to keep everyone in Beacon Hills as safe as possible and they don't kill anyone when they fight. They make sure even the bad guys are ok" you explain as you lean forward and grab his hands, taking them in yours.

"Do you believe me?" You ask. He looks deeply into your eyes before nodding.

"I believe you" he says.