Sister? {L.D}

You were Mason's adopted sister, and you were both the same age and in the same grade. They are close at home but when they get to school, they don't talk to each other, so no one really knows that they are siblings, unless someone looked at your last names.

You got to school a little bit early and as you entered, you went to your locker. When you got there, you put in the combination and opened your locker. You had Algebra first and looked for your textbook. You had been looking for a few minutes when you realised it wasn't there. You pondered for a few seconds before you remembered that you had let Mason borrow it to study for the test. You were glad that Mason always got to school before you so you went to go find him.

When you found him with another boy at a locker you walked hurriedly towards them. As you got closer, you realised Mason was with Liam, you were familiar with the blue eyed boy but you weren't sure he even knew you.

"Mason!" You called as you got closer, both the boys looked at you and Liam took a deep breath.

"Oh my god" Liam whispered excitedly. It sounded like he tried to say it where you couldn't hear him but he obviously isn't the best whisperer.

"Hi Y/n, why are you here?" Mason asks in confusion.

"Oh, well, I let you borrow my algebra textbook for the test but you never gave it back... soooo, I'm here to get it back" you explained. As you were explains you could see that Liam clenched his jaw and you couldn't tell why.

"Oh yeah! Totally, but first, Y/n this is Liam, Liam this is Y/n, my sister" Mason said and Liam's eyes widened.

"Sister?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, I'm adopted, if that helps with any... confusion?" You say.

"Oh... yeah, totally. Yup, of course" Liam rambled awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. While he was doing that, Mason got the textbook out of his bag and gave it to you.

"Right, well, I'll see you later then?" You say as you start to walk away.

"Dude!" Liam said as he smacked Mason in the arm.

"Ow! What?" Mason asks, rubbing the spot where Liam hit him.

"How could you not tell me?" Liam asks, flailing his arms in the air.

"Tell you what?"

"THAT Y/N IS YOUR SISTER!" Liam yells, catching most people's attention in the hallway.

"I guess it never came up" Mason shrugged.

"Oh, it never came up that my huge crush is your sister?"

"Guess not" Mason shrugged as he walked to class.

"Really, man?" Liam yelled after Mason, running to catch up.

A/N
Bit short :/