You didn't? {J.P}

Since you weren't in school, you never really had anything to do all day and you just sat around the house not being able to do anything to entertain yourself. Since your dad was at work and your brother was at school you decided it would be fun to look at some cases with your dad to solve.

This became a reoccurring thing. Most of the deputies knew who you were and when you walked in, they just let you because you helped them with the cases and you were mainly the reason they got solved along with your brother, Stiles, and his friend Scott.

Today, however, seemed a little different. You thought you knew everyone in that station, even the people who always came back from committing little crimes again. You walked into the station and went straight to your dads office, but when you opened the door, you found an extremely attractive guy in there instead of your dad.

"Um, hello?" You say as the deputy turns around.

"Hi, did you need anything?" He questions.

"Yeah, why else would I be here?" You said, folding your arms.

"Well, what can I help you with?" He asks.

"Um, I need to talk to the sheriff, if that's alright with you"

"Sure, but why do you need him?"

"Oh my god, Deputy, can't a girl talk to her dad in peace? Or at least wait for him in peace?" You say, rolling your eyes.

"Oh! You're his daughter" He states.

"It would appear so" you nod.

"Oh, well, I'm Jordan Parrish, I started a few days ago" he says as he steps forward, holding out his hand.

"I'm Y/n, nice to meet you Parrish" you smile.

From that day, you and Jordan became the best of friends and had been through everything together. You two were so close that it only became a matter of time before one of you caught feelings. You knew it shouldn't have happened because in his eyes you were probably like a sister to him, you shudder at the thought. But what you didn't know was that Jordan felt the exact same way. He had fallen for you only months after you met but refused to tell you in fear of getting rejected and ruining your friendship. He didn't want to lose you so he never said anything.

In the distance, the Sheriff watched you two fall in love and eventually got sick and tired of watching you stare in awe at each other from afar. So one day he had been pushed to the edge where he finally decided to do something about it.

He was sitting at his desk and got a piece of paper and a pen and forged a note from you to Parrish saying:

Parrish, I didn't want to tell you face to face so I thought this would be the better option. Dad doesn't know what this says and I hope you won't tell him. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I really, really like you, more than a friend and I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date sometime?

- Y/n x

When the Sheriff felt happy with the note he peaked through the blinds in his office and saw that Parrish was alone at his desk and that you weren't there with him. He went over to Parrish and dropped the note on his desk. Parrish looked up in confusion.

"Y/n wanted me to give you that, I thought now would be a better time to do it" the Sheriff said before walking into his office, slowly watching things unfold from his window.

Parrish opened the note and read it once, his eyes almost popped out of their sockets from how wide his eyes went. He read it a second time, to make sure it didn't sound like a joke. He had read it a third and final time to make sure it was real and that he wasn't dreaming. The smile on his face was so big that anyone who walked past would think he was crazy.

You entered the station and Parrish ran up to you.

"I would love to go on a date with you! I mean, I have liked you for ages now but I didn't want to ruin anything but now that I know that you feel the same way it's like a weight lifted off my shoulders" he said far to quickly, luckily you caught every word.

"What?" You asked, feeling like the wind had been knocked out of you.

"The note you wrote-"

"I didn't write a note?" You told him. You were both looking at each other in confusion.

"You didn't? But Sheriff said-"

"Wait, did you say that you liked me?" You interrupt him, almost losing balance.

"What?" Parrish asked.

"Did you say... that you liked me ?" You repeated but with a smile growing on your face.

"Um... maybe?" He replied, looking at the note he was fiddling with in his hands.

"Good" you said. As soon as you said that his head whipped up so fast you thought it would have come flying off. You smiled widely at him and you took a step forward, grabbed his face in your hands, and kissed him. He responded by wrapping his arms around your waist. As you two were kissing in the middle of the station, your dad was watching from his office smiling, glad that you two finally got together.

"All in a days work" he mumbled, high-fiving himself as he turned around and walked over to his desk.