When You're on Your Period

Armed Detective Agency

Atsushi

Atsushi knew periods existed... sort of. He thought of it once when you started dating, but never really put that much focus into it since you always seemed to be in your usual mood. He never would have guessed you were on your period if you got upset about something randomly, because there was always a decent reason for you to act in the ways that you did.
Like right now, you were giggling because Dazai tricked Kunikida once again, and at this point Atsushi would just sigh at the two, but you always found it funny and he loved to look at the way your face looked when you laughed.
But then, your face contorted and his own smile fell as your face paled.
"Y/N? Is everything okay?"
"F-fine! I'll be right back!"
He blinked, gasping in confusion as you ran around him and out of the office. He was so confused that he just stood there, but his worry settled in when he couldn't find a reason for your actions. No one had said anything to upset you... and there wasn't any one here other than himself and the two idiots still yelling in front of him.
Pulling himself together, he quickly ran after you and eventually found Dr. Yosano instead, who explained what happened. Apparently, your period had come a week earlier than it was supposed to, and you weren't exactly prepared for it.
He breathed a sigh of relief, but then as the thought of what happened crossed through his mind, he suddenly felt very awkward.
You walked out of the bathroom and froze when you saw him.
He swallowed, blushing, "D-d-do you need anything? Anything at all?"
Smiling, your body relaxed and you approached the male, "No, I'm okay now. But thanks for worrying, Atsushi-kun."

Dazai

Usually you had a lovely Tsundere personality that Dazai lived off of. But when your period came in full swing, your anger faded and you were kind of a cry baby. Most of the time any anger or aggression is a secondary emotion, Dazai and even you knew that well. But what your aggression was based off of was usually never revealed since it made you so vulnerable. Unfortunately, at a specific time of the day when you were on your period, you couldn't really help it.
"I'm kind of weirded out, but also really glad I came over tonight." Dazai began, kneeling in front of you as you ate the ice cream he bought you, "I'm impressed how well you keep yourself in check at work all day."
Your eyes teared up slightly, "You think I'm weird? I'm gross aren't I- how bad do I look?"
He sweat dropped as you leaned in to him. When you got home from work, you always showered and your hair was kind of messy and you were wearing a baggy t-shirt and underwear. You always looked like this when you came home from work, though, and Dazai had seen this side of you multiple times.
Even still, for you to ask in such a way what he thought of your looks like you never had before... it made his heart clench slightly.
He hated to admit it, because you would smack him if he did, but he really liked this side of you.
"You always look pretty, you know that, Y/N."
You relaxed slightly, smiling shyly, "Yeah, I guess I do."

Kunikida

Kunikida has your period schedule memorized and written down for reference purposes. He's always prepared with extra supplies, your favourite craving foods, and he also has a list of all of your usual hormonal behaviors while you're on your period and ways that he can deal with them. His level of preparation and careful attention to you was both terrifying and oddly impressive.
The worst part about this is that you didn't know about this little portion of his notes until months after you had started dating, on the first day of your period, he gave you a homemade bento of your favourite foods and an extra chocolate bar. He came into the school to give it to you as well, wrapped up beautifully just like he was some kind of house wife.
"Kunikida, you didn't have to." You insisted, though you took the box anyways.
"I'm working around this area anyways. How's your day been?"
"Well, I'm pretty busy, but things are going well so far." You shrugged, and he eyed you for a moment, before giving you a quick kiss on the forehead and turning to walk away.
You narrowed your eyes for a moment, but let it pass. You didn't suspect much until the next month, when the same thing happened. For one particular week, somehow the week of your period, each and every month... he would bring you homemade bento's of the most delicious food ever, and lots of it since somehow he seemed to know how hungry you got on your period.
You thought about confronting him, but decided not to. The last thing you wanted him to do was stop, so you decided it was better off to just go along with his antics.