Hugs/Cuddles

Armed Detective Agency

Atsushi

At first, hugs and other such touch affection was very foreign to him. For you, you absolutely craved it and he knew it. He was slightly terrified of PDA at first, but now he constantly holds your hand. Once you started initiating affection little by little, he started to get addicted to it, so now he'll be the one constantly asking for you to initiate things again since he's such a nervous child.
You don't mind, though, because that way you can cuddle how ever you want and he just goes with it. As long as your pressed to him in some way, he feels like he can breath. Once, when you asked him if he wanted to lay down on your chest, he choked.
Nervously crawling on top of you, you grinned and held out your arms and he lowered himself onto your chest. For a few seconds his mind was racing, but once he focused in on the sound of your heart beat and the feeling of your hands through his hair, he teared up and immediately got tired.

Dazai

Dazai

When you first started going out, Dazai was really distant and careful when it came to showing affection. If you initiated it, he would go all out with you, but for a while you thought he might not actually like that kind of thing at all. After a while of testing out a few different things, weeks later, Dazai started slumping onto you from behind when he was tired from work.
He started insisting hugs before you left for a mission and sometimes, when he wanted to tease you, he would kneel down and kiss your hand in goodbye before leaving on his own mission.
More or less, when he started to notice what you were doing, and that you obviously liked touching him a lot more than he thought you would, he changed his attitude to fit with yours so that you would feel better.
Eventually, PDA just wasn't a thing you were concerned about anymore.

Kunikida

Kunikida

Both you and Kunikida kind of had an unspoken agreement that PDA was not for either of you. It wasn't really professional or necessary - the affection you showed each other should be saved for behind closed doors.
The main issue was is that when you were behind closed doors, Kunikida was an absolute baby and very much loved cuddling even though he didn't seem like the type at all. He would laugh more and grin and tickle you just to hear your laugh. You realized very quickly that even though you didn't really like PDA because you were a bit embarrassed, Kunikida didn't like it because he had a reputation to hold up.
Once your relationship exceeded it's third month, which was basically Kunikida's time line limit to see if you were both committed to staying together, he started to insist you left work early to come home and then you'd have your quality time cuddle sessions together. You couldn't even say you felt weird about it. You were just excited.