When He Gets Hurt

So sorry this took forEveR

-

Armed Detective Agency

Atsushi

When you first got word that he had been found half head all because of Akutagawa, you almost left to go after that pale skinned emo piece of shit yourself. With your ability, you believed you could beat him, but it'd be foolish no matter how strong you were just to run into danger simply because of how angry it made you that someone hurt Atsushi.
When you went to him with Yosano, he was still conscious and coughing up blood. When he saw you, he teared up.
"Y/N." He mumbled, holding up his hand, you grasped it as Yosano used her ability on him. His wounds healed and you frowned.
"You're so reckless with that ability of yours."
He chuckled, then wheezed, "It's hard not to be. I am a tiger, after all."
You hummed in acknowledgement, brushing some of his hair back, his eyes fluttered shut.
"He should be fine to walk back unless he falls asleep - I'll probably check on him later to make sure he doesn't need another session."
Atsushi's eyes popped open, "I'm fine! I feel great! Y/N, please take me home!"
You sweat dropped, "Atsushi-kun, it might be good for you to-"
He teared up again and you put your hands up as he sat up and shook you, begging you to stay with him as you held back your laughs.
"Alright, alright, I will. Don't worry. I'll even make you dinner tonight too."
He sighed in relief and surprisingly wrapped his arms around you initiating a light hug but pulling away before you could really melt into him. He was blushing too, and seemed embarrassed from it.
You smiled, standing up and holding out your hand for him. You'd be cuddling tonight, something you very much looked forward to.

Dazai

"Do you let yourself get beat up on purpose?"
"I may be suicidal, but I by no means like pain or suffering!"
It wasn't anything new for Dazai to get hurt. When it came to brute strength, he didn't really have much of it. It was his brains and absolute prediction ability that allowed him to come out unscathed from almost every single mission he went on.
Even still, it made your heart skip a beat in fear when someone told you before you could see it, that Dazai was injured. How could he be? He was the type to want to die so bad that the universe was continuously refusing to let him.
So today, when he walked in with a black eye and a bloody nose and your heart did the same thing it always did, you blurted out the first thing you thought of.
You sighed as he complained about how uncaring you sounded. He was right, and you frowned at how disappointed you were in yourself. You wanted to hug him and ask him if he was okay and be more... cute... but you didn't know how.
"Y/N? Hello?"
"Dazai?" You mumbled, reaching out and grabbing the side of his coat.
"Yes?" He mused, and you ignored the thought of him smirking right now.
"I don't like it when you get hurt." You admitted, maybe a bit too straight forward.
Dazai chuckled, patting your head, "Yes, I know~ don't worry, I'll be all healed up in no time!"

Kunikida

It wasn't uncommon for Kunikida to come to you complaining about how Dazai had been testing his patience all day. In fact, there were many times you had to refrain from laughing and stay on your lovers side to ensure he felt comfortable with you and that you would, in a sense, protect him against Dazai.
This time, Dazai was most certainly testing you.
"How did you get a bloody nose?" You asked, swallowing hard and quickly running off to get some tissue before you started laughing.
"Dazai." He growled, though, with a more squidward like voice as he was holding his nose, "That idiot never knows when enough is enough."
"Is that so?" You replied sweetly, coming up to him he removed his hand and you pressed the tissue to his nose, "I'm surprised after all this time you actually got hurt. What about the doctor you have at work? Why didn't you-"
He quickly pressed a finger to your mouth, "There's no way I'd go to Dr. Yosano for something as simple as this."
You blinked in confusion, wondering why he looked like he was thinking back to a very traumatizing situation. You brushed it off and smiled. At least you knew he trusted you with even something as simple as this, it was still him showing a bit of vulnerability to you.
Even if he was hurt this time, which of course you didn't like, as long as he was with you then everything would be work out.