The Night Before The Wedding

Mature Content.

Read at your own risk.

ZEB

He pushed me against the wall. My arms linked to his neck, his hands angled my face as he trailed feverish kisses, I looked up while closing my eyes to give him more access.

"Bran. "

He lifted me in one swift motion.

"Shh Baby. "

He stopped kissing me, which I hated.

" I'd reserve the lips for tomorrow. "

He carried me to the bed.

Elle's.

Elle's parents and mine where business partners, thing which I never knew of. And as their wedding gift they shouldered our honeymoon expenses.

And I didn't know they're childhood bff's, Mrs. Eloise Reynolds and My mom.

So, here we are at Elle's.

Apparently my mother is quiet the talkative gal and wouldn't stay a meter away from her BFF of 15 years that she didn't want me to stay anywhere but here---

---the night before our wedding day.

I unbuckled his pants while he unbuttoned my jeans.

"Remind me to buy you skirts. "

I stopped doing anything and laughed.

"What a caveman. "

"Shirt Off Zeb. Now. "

I never obeyed him. My hands moved on their own. I felt him, wanting to be freed of his undergarments, reeling from the shackles of insanity, a caged bird wanting to be freed.

He looked up, eyes closed, closed fists, and a thread bare constraint.

I chose that time to push myself up with both my arms so that I am now sitting in front of him. I traced his jawline with my right hand and caressed his abdomen with my left.

I was still fully clothed.

His hands stopped mid hovering over my jeans, he lost all his focus.

"What are you thinking Bran "

"Zeb." His eyes were hooded, sweat trekked down on his lovely body. He threw his pants away while I chucked his shirt into the dark.

Just like what we are going to do.

"Take me to Oblivion. " I laid back.

"Are you sure? " He's slowly making his way to me.

"No other wishes."

"I'm asking again Zeb. It's not like I don't want to because I really want you. Still, it's your decision. "

"Make me scream the best I've ever kno---"

Blinding lights suddenly blurred my vision. I closed my eyes to adjust from the sudden shift of stream of light.

" Uhhh--- Zeb. I'm just reminding you about your shoes. I haven't seen the one---"

"Yes. Kyla. "

"Oh and the ----"

I heaved the heaviest sigh.

"I'll look into it. "

Bran rolled off of me. His eyes darted dangerous daggers towards Kyla. I saw him pulling the covers just in time before Kyla questions about our "activities " just seconds ago.

Kyla never left. The front door  was slightly ajar and seconds later.

"Bad Bitches! "

Yes.  Brit came and bullied Bran.

"You bitch, the Lord will send your guardian angels a premarital counseling for a century. Dirty acts. Tsk. " Elle came after Kyla shouted.

"EMERGENCY! ANIMALS ON THE LOSE! "

"It's primal instinct. " Bran tried shooing them by throwing pillows at the stupid squad of 3.

"Horny." Brit guffawed.

"Guys. We didn't. "

All eyes were on me.

Accusing look from Kyla.
Smirk from Elle.
Proud snicker from Brit.
And questioning eyes from Bran.

"Zeb. You'll sleep with me tonight. "

Kyla reprimanded.

"Ew. " Elle and Brit.

"On the same room. Dirty people. Forgive them Lord for they know nothing. " Kyla picked up Bran's shirt and shoved it in his face.

" Your Man is here K. " Elle shrugged and winked Bran.

"They'll sleep in one room with Your Man Elle. Hanson Babe." K is now fully glaring at her.

"Get Out. Dream Stompers." Bran smiled at me. I smiled back.

So yeah.

"OMG!  Sleepover! " K

"Zeb's last day of Single blessedness. " Elle jumped on the bed.

"Almost Home. Tsk. " Brit looked at me and shook her head.

"Call 911. I think I'll murder someone."  I rolled my eyes.