004

[ 20 years old jaemin; present ]

"but what if we do it like this?" renjun and jeno discussed about our group presentation while we were on an usual cafeteria while chenle and jisung are bickering again while playing games on their phones.

i sighed, was just watching them argue because i'll be the one who'll present that thing up.

"at least help us you know." jeno told me rolling his eyes.

"what help can i give you both? hmmm what about a kiss?" i formed my lips leaning towards jeno, that was half a joke.

"gross, quit that and treat us something good so we could be creative." renjun said and kicked me on the toes.

"what is it like to be a graduating students?" chenle annoyed the stressed hyung, "oh wait jaemin hyung!"

i looked at him with eyebrows furrowed, he was pointing at the counter when jisung slapped his hand and cupped his mouth.

"myourm friemd." he continued what he was saying.

"what are you saying? i don't see anyone!" jisung laughed nervously then these two others looked at the same direction.

so i did too.

"oohh!! jaemin jaemin!" renjun forced me to look at him before i could look back, "what?" i asked, confused by the sudden chaos.

i couldn't stand the confusion so i stood up and glanced at the counter, "literally what's going on?" and looked back on them.

"they're just gay panicking." jeno said, continuing our work.

a moment later, when they were too busy again, i went to the counter to order some drinks and as i was looking for my money on my pockets, the lady happily said, "here's your iced vanilla latte mr. haechan!"

i immediately looked at the one she was giving that piece of crap cause who would order that thing? i mean, coffee? with vanilla? i'd rather drink brewed coffee.

and for a second, my whole world stopped like literally. i just stared at him, his eyes... it reminds me of donghyuck, it's like really the same.

he was wearing a white hoodie, black sweatpants paired with slippers, and balenciaga cup with a facemask.

is he a celebrity?

i was thinking so hard that i didn't realized he already left, "i'm sorry how much was it again?" i asked the lady on the cashier.

"18 dollars, sir." she said with a smile.

i was just about to give the money again when the guy earlier crossed my mind again, what if he was actually him? and he doesn't use his name anymore since everyone's looking for him since then?

i rushed out after the realization, thinking i could catch up to him as i saw the same white hoodie, slippers, cap and sweatpants but then, a car stopped right next to him. he looked at my direction once again before getting inside.

i got back, exhausted and quite frustrated. i just shook my head and sipped on a drink, who cares if that's not mine.

"jaemin that's mine and that's yours." renjun pointed at the one that's in front me, "what was that tho? you tryna escape from paying these? never mind i paid for them." he then rolled his eyes.

"dude no, actually, i think i saw donghyuck that's why i ran to catch him up but he got away." as i said his name, they all eyed each other.

"we did too..." jisung looked down.

"what? why didn't you told me?" i asked trying to keep calm.

"it was the cause of the commotion earlier." jeno said shaking his head.

so it was really him.

i thought i just want to see him but now i badly wanna talk to him.

"so any idea how to search him up?" renjun asked.

i smiled at him with that look, "haechan."