005

"haven't found anything yet?" i was so tired searching for him on the internet and just wanna give up and wait to see him again somewhere.

"cause there's no way, jaemin. he's using another name to hide his identity so it'd be so stupid of him to use social media or such, duh." renjun rolled his eyes and sipped on his coffee.

we were staying at chenle's condo unit for tonight since it's friday and we always have a sleepover or playing games overnight. while right now the others are playing video games and it's already late at night.

"wait hyung!" jisung called out of nowhere, he showed me his laptop and i just stared at it, "what?" i asked.

"look! he mentioned a name, haechan!" he almost smacked me with his laptop pointing at an instagram post that's located on a restaurant near this place.

"come on there's a lot of haechan guy in the city!" renjun, again, annoyingly disapproved.

"seriously i wanna cut your tongue off." i told him and rolled my eyes. i got my attention back to what jisung was showing me, it was a guy named mark lee who posts a lot and he kinda seemed familiar.

i had a feeling that the one on his caption was donghyuck so we searched up on his following and followers lists but found nothing.

and so, i told him to take a rest and stalked the mark boy who has canadian flag on his bio but he literally looked like korean. though his captions were all in english so i guess he's not lying.

after some time of stalking, i came up with a post, he's on the starbucks and i was about to pass over that when a video played on the next slide. he was with a chocolate brown haired guy but is wearing a face mask, he immediately moved away from the camera and this mark guy said he's shy.

it was really a long time since i saw donghyuck barefaced so i couldn't even tell his features and everything, even his voice, was it still feminine like or something?

later on i found something again, they were at a restaurant and that guy he was literally like donghyuck as i zoomed into his eyes, he covered half of his face with a peace sign, he was beside this american boi.

it's already like 3AM and they're all sound asleep, here i am, celebrating with myself thinking that i've already found him. i thought of messaging this guy but what if he'd tell donghyuck about it then he'll run away again or hide with all his might? so i ended up sleeping instead.

days later, i couldn't stop thinking about it and it's getting creepy for me too, i do not put up much effort about things but in finding hyuck. everyone find me creepy already including mom, she told me to stop already and forget about him cause he probably forgot about me too.

now it was wednesday morning and i'm heading to school after delivering rice cakes on mom's friend's house, i've never got through here though but i guess i can find a way to go to school.

i was peacefully driving my bike and didn't even noticed that i'll go through a downhill road, shit. the breaks are so weary that i had to use my own legs to stop it, let us pray for my shoes.

"oh my god oh my god oh my god!" i was yelling over and over as i was about to loose control, what if i bump someone especially a kid? or what if i'll get this bumped? i'll be a deadass meat when i get home.

and that's what i was talking about. i widened my eyes when a guy suddenly popped out from a street, running very fast. i squinted my eyes close when i was about to hit him and, "shit!" i fell on the ground.

i looked at the guy i got bumped into but he didn't even spared a single glance on me, i only saw his white cap and a black hoodie but not his face. he immediately stood up and continued running.

"hey! i'm sorry!" i shouted at his back and stood up as well, not minding the scratches i got on the elbows.

i looked at that street where he got out and there i saw a group of guys running too, i guess they were after him, well i hope he escapes. this is really weird, what kind of place is this?

it seemed peaceful but why is there some sort of a gang chasing an unarmed boy? i was about to scoot away but thinking about that guy again, should i help him? i still got lots of time so why not?

i dashed to the narrow street where he got but it was dead end. then where did he go? i looked around and saw a really dark corner, i put my bike on stand and went there, hearing someone grunting.

"hey kid" i jolted when the group of guys from earlier were now behind me.