Chapter 1

Afraid of the Dark Closet (1)

  When Luo Yuanqing recovered, he found himself standing at the door of a luxurious American villa with a key in his hand, as if to open the door, but hesitated.

  Luo Yuanqing blinked hard, tried to move his hands and feet, and finally regained control of this stiff body.

  "Villa, so it's a rich man! It's a good life to wear a rich man for the first time." Luo Yuanqing's mood was a little better, he knocked on his temple, and said cheerfully, "Cold medicine, Let me take a look at the information."

  "Host, please call my work number 999 directly." 999 emotionless voice sounded in Luo Yuanqing's ear, "Name Luo Yuanqing, age 22, professional musician, unmarried, but There is a gay person who has been in love for 4 years, Yin Mi." After a

  pause, 999 sneered coldly: "Don't rush to

  express your life, look at the information and then say." Luo Yuanqing quickly put in his mind This original profile of the original owner, like his name, was briefly reviewed.

  Luo Yuanqing is an illegitimate child, and his irresponsible parents did not want him after greed, so he threw him to his distant cousin. Uncle Cousin only wanted Luo Yuanqing's parents to pay the living expenses on time. He didn't really care for Luo Yuanqing. He shouted and shouted at him. Since childhood, Luo Yuanqing has developed a very obvious personality defect, and even has a tendency to autism.

  When Luo Yuanqing was 16 years old, both parents refused to raise Luo Yuanqing again. He was forced to take a break from school and began to work in the bar.

  And Yin Mi is a distant relative of Luo Yuanqing's father who can't be beaten with eight poles. Luo Yuanqing should barely call him brother.

  They met when they were young, and then they met again by accident. At that time, Yin Mi just debuted, but was confused by scandals such as beating people and cutting legs.

  Yin Mi is tall and handsome, yet gentle and considerate to people. Luo Yuanqing was abandoned since childhood and never got love, so he developed a low self-esteem, cowardly, and extremely lacking love character. He had never received any warmth. When he met Yin Mi, he immediately fell into Yin Mi's tenderness. He fell in love with Yin Mi and could not help but confess to Yin Mi.

  Although Yin Mi was surprised, he did not reject Luo Yuanqing. Soon afterwards, Luo Yuanqing confirmed his love relationship.

  Since then, Luo Yuanqing has become Yin Mi's exclusive composer behind the scenes, giving his works to Yin Mi with all his heart. Luo Yuanqing's composing and arranging standards are first-rate, and Yin Mi's appearance is good, and his voice is also excellent. With Luo Yuanqing's extraordinary musical talent, Yin Mi almost burst into popularity overnight.

  So for so many years, Luo Yuanqing has created countless excellent works for Yin Mi. Yin Mi won the award, but Luo Yuanqing, the real creator, can only stand behind Yin Mi, even without his name. have.

  Yin Mi has never admitted Luo Yuanqing's relationship with him before. After all, in a conservative country, the artist's public appearance is equal to a loss of his future. Yin Mi is not so stupid, Luo Yuanqing considers him, naturally there will be no requirements in this regard. Yin Mi claimed that Luo Yuanqing was a distant cousin. Because of his miserable life and his own personality defects, he could not work properly. He raised this younger brother, so Yin Mi also got a reputation for being serious and righteous. .

  There are occasional rumors about the relationship between the two, but Yin Mi never admits.

  After a rough look at the information, Luo Yuanqing was speechless for a long time.

  The tone of 999 said without any ups and downs: "Is life okay?"

  "This life is too bad!" Luo Yuanqing gritted his teeth indignantly, "It's all 22, actually a virgin!"

  999: ...

  "So you Do you care about this?" 999 If there is an entity, the eyes at this time have probably turned into heaven.

  Luo Yuanqing seriously said: "! Of course this is what vision, fancy straight men will not say, was a little deceiving innocent man by the slag and see, all 22, or a little virgin.."

  999: ......

  Luo Yuan Qing rubbed his hands and said: "That's not okay, I have to find a way to solve the little virgin......"

  "The host." 999 ruthlessly interrupted Luo Yuanqing, saying, "Reiterate that the host's task is to'beat the slag attack on the dog's head', so that the slag attack regrets the beginning and wept bitterly. The higher the degree of scum attack regret, the host The more task points you get, the more items can be exchanged in the system mall. It should be noted that all behaviors of the host need to be logical and coherent. In the case of lower levels, the degree of ooc needs to be Controlled, otherwise—"

  Luo Yuanqing waved his hands impatiently:"—Otherwise it will cause an unpredictable chain reaction, commonly known as the butterfly effect. The host will die if it's dead, and the whole world will collapse if it's lost. Know it. You have already made it very clear to me before starting to cross. In addition, I asked, I am now a first-class? How much can be ooc?"

  999 replied: "It is a first-class, the ooc degree does not exceed 40%."

  Luo Yuanqing nodded: "Okay, so now, let's go through the abused plot quickly, and you can hit the dog head of the slag attack." After

  that, Luo Yuanqing was ready to open the door with the key.

  At this moment, Luo Yuanqing suddenly heard the voice of a woman in the room.

  "My brother, I'm really sad..." As he

  said, the master of the voice began to choked softly.

  Luo Yuanqing quickly searched in his mind, knowing who made the voice.

  Yin Mi's stylist Duan Yunyao.

  It is said to be a stylist, but it is actually the object of Yin Mi's cheating.

  Although Yin Mi and the original owner have determined the relationship and lived together for many years, in fact, Yin Mi is a straight man and a homophobic straight man. His girlfriend has not changed in recent years, but he has always been unwilling to have close contact with the original owner. These were discovered by the original owner after a long time, but after he found out, he only digested his own sadness, and still couldn't bear Yin Mi.

  If you are a little sober, you have already seen that Yin Mi has no affection for the original owner. Only a fool with such a lack of love would treat Yin Mi as a life-saving straw.

  Yin Mi settled on the original owner and knew that the original owner loved him very much. This time I even ate the grass beside the nest and got along with the stylist.

  As for the current villa, Yin Mi gave it to the original owner. In Yin Mi's view, this was the reward that the original owner had worked so hard to write songs for so many years. But in the original owner's view, this is the warm home of him and Yin Mi. As a result, this scumbag, who was so majestic and honest, brought the target of the cheating!

  Luo Yuanqinghuo rushed to the top of his head, and then saw Yin Mi blocking Duan Yaoyao's shoulder, and said casually: "Don't make trouble, Yuanqing people are very good."

  Duan Yunyao cried again and said: "But he really... ..."

  Yin Mi was impatient and frowned: "I know this person, Yuan Qing. Although he is sometimes annoying, he will not make unreasonable troubles. If there is any misunderstanding between you, you should ignore him. Don't mess up. Everything was brought in front of me to sue, and I was busy with my work."

  Duan Yunyao dared not make trouble again, shut her mouth in aggrieved, and then threw herself into Yin Mi's arms, and Yin Mi patted her comfortably. She's finally no longer in trouble.

  Luo Yuanqing was so upset when he saw this scene. He rolled up his sleeves and yelled at 999: "I'm going to bully when we're a little gay! What about Qinglong Yanyue in the mall? Let me slash two swords! "

  999 coldly said: "Ooc warning once."

  Luo Yuanqing grieved: "Cold medicine, you are not cute like this, you say you look at the situation gasless? Even if you don't cut two knives, at least one beat

  Suddenly , a piece of brick, I will shoot him now!" 999 continued to cry coldly: "ooc warns twice."

  Luo Yuanqing bit his sleeve and pityed at 999, but 999 was indifferent.

  Speechless choking.

  Only when the plot of the abused by the original owner is finished as soon as possible can you enter the mission as soon as possible. So Luo Yuanqing quickly suppressed his irritability, thinking about this matter with the original master's thinking.

  The original owner's feelings for Yin Mi are very persistent and very blind, and still believe that Yin Mi actually has some feelings for him. As long as he is good enough for Yin Mi, Yin Mi will fall in love with him. As long as Yin Mi doesn't tell him to break up, he can wash his mind like this for a lifetime.

  Therefore, as long as there is no catch-and-get-in-bed, the original owner will not give up Yin Mi, but pretends to be deaf and dumb, and continues to deceive himself to tell himself that Yin Mi and Duan Yunyao are only close friends and have no other relationship.

  So Luo Yuanqing gently rubbed his eyes, put the key back in the bag, and pressed the doorbell.

  The two people in the room did not get any shock when Luo Yuanqing came back suddenly, but ended the greasy hug, but Duan Yunyao's gaze did not converge, and he still stuck to Yin Mi without evasion.

  Yin Mi opened the door to Luo Yuanqing, and his expression had to be eased a lot. He even said softly to Luo Yuanqing: "Did you bring a key?"

  Luo Yuanqing shook his head, glanced at Duan Yao, and hurriedly Hurry to look away, said: "To go out today hurriedly, forgot."

  These eyes are full of water, bright and round, some pitiful taste. Duan Yunyao was so mad at this sight that he immediately yelled at Luo Yuanqing in his heart.

  Duan Yunyao's conditions are also very good. He was raised up when he was a child. Only when he met Yin Mi did he hit the wall. Yin Mi liked her but didn't like it so much. Even if she defeated the Yingying Yanyan around Yin Mi, Yin Mi was still very perfunctory to her and was not too salty.

  In her opinion, Yin Mi is more interested in Luo Yuanqing than in her.

  To be honest, Luo Yuanqing's appearance is a beauty that can be counted even in the entertainment world. If he debuts, he will be red and purple. The fundamental reason why he can't compete for Duan Yunyao is Yin Miho.

  But for a homophobic person, having spent so many years intimately with a homosexuality is a very alarming thing in itself.

  It's just that these two parties are all fans of the authorities and haven't seen anything clearly.

  Duan Yunyao does not want to give them a chance to see everything. She has been around Yin Yin for so long, if she is not allowed to win her final victory, how can she be willing!

  Duan Yunyao took a deep breath, fixed his eyes on Luo Yuanqing and quickly stepped forward.

  Luo Yuanqing also took a deep breath, and all the sperm cells were mobilized.

  Very good, it seems that it is about to start the abused plot! Go early and end early!

  Duan Yunyao had walked to Luo Yuanqing's side, just raised his hand, and hadn't touched Luo Yuanqing, Luo Yuanqing exclaimed, and then his body flicked, and fell to the ground instantly, and could not lie on the ground. move.

  Duan Yunyao: ???

  999: ...