Chapter 11

Anyway, Luo Yuanqing made up his mind that he would not give this song to Yin Mi. Yin Mi just gave Luo Yuanqing a good show. Although he was not happy, it was impossible to turn his face so quickly.

  So Yin Mi's face just fell, and after two seconds he recovered his smile. He took Luo Yuanqing's hand and sat on the sofa, pretending to say casually: "Don't be so nervous, I have nothing to say, You

  guarded me like this, but it made me sad." Luo Yuanqing's shoulders slackened, making a guilty look, and whispered: "I'm sorry, except this one, everything else is OK, I will write you more A better song."

  Yin Mi guessed what Luo Yuanqing thought-although Lan Xu only wrote a melody or two, Luo Yuanqing's brains also determined that Lan Xu participated in the creation of this song. Therefore, it would not be possible to give this song to others without permission from Lan Xu. Moreover, this song is difficult for him, but for Lan Xu, it is a breeze. Luo Yuanqing may have long thought about it to sing this song to Lan Xu.

  Luo Yuanqing is not malicious, but simply has his own insistence on music. Yin Mi didn't actually blame Luo Yuanqing for any position, but he was just unhappy and even felt that his blood pressure was about to burst.

  He was not reconciled, as if he was stunned, he wanted this one.

  Yin Mi pressed down all the anger in his heart, biting the back molars, and his face did not show any dissatisfaction, pretending to say generously: "Of course I respect you, and I believe in you."

  Luo Yuanqing cheeks Slightly red, lips smirked and said, "Thank you Mi."

  Yin Mijian coaxed him up and said, "I really like this song. It doesn't matter if I sing it or not, I just look forward to it Finished product. By the way, when are you going to make the arrangement of this song? A lot of songs have been made recently. The company's equipment room can't arrange it. You don't want the good things of this song for a few days. Help at home first I'll make my new album, and wait for the company's equipment to be free. I'll borrow it for you."

  Luo Yuanqing quickly thanked him, his face was sincere, and then Yin Mi pretended to ask, "After you recorded this song on your computer, Are there any manuscripts left? Leave a manuscript at ease."

  Luo Yuanqing replied: "Leave a copy in my notebook."

  Yin Mi nodded in satisfaction, and then said: "Where is Lan Xu? He must have a manuscript, right?" What about rewriting the lyrics and arranging the song? That sinister villain, you may not be able to steal your creation."

  "He won't." Luo Yuanqing replied very positively, "The last time we met, he was in front of me My face deleted the melody he stored in the phone, saying that this song is my creation, he will not interfere, I hope I can play it without any impact."

  Lan Xu regarded himself as talented, and to please Luo Yuanqing, It was only after Yin Mi guessed that Lan Xu wouldn't do unreasonable things, just asking for peace of mind.

  Although reassured, Yin Mi still scolded Lan Xu in his heart, and was very upset, and because Luo Yuanqing was very uncomfortable with Lan Xu's decisive trust, he said a lot of Lan Xu's bad things in front of Luo Yuanqing and warned Luo Yuan Qing will not meet Lan Xu again, Luo Yuanqing has not said anything, neither agreed nor refused.

  After Yin Mi said enough, Luo Yuanqing, who was unable to sleep, finally returned to his room to rest.

  The moon is in the sky.

  A slight "creak" sound suddenly came from the quiet villa, the door of the study opened, Yin Mi quickly walked in, turned on the computer, found the folder where Luo Yuanqing usually put the music score, and copied the first encounter I deleted my USB stick, and then deleted the original copy from the computer. Afterwards, Yin Mi took Luo Yuanqing's notebook again, rummaging through the computer and study for a while, and after confirming that there were no other manuscripts, she finally left in peace.

  He will not give Luo Yuanqing the opportunity to finish the arrangement, nor will he give Lan Xu the opportunity to sing this song.

  He must use this song to prove his strength and prove that he is much stronger than Lan Xu.

  As for Luo Yuanqing's wishes?

  He had considered it, and although he was sorry, he had no choice. He was forced and forced. Who made Luo Yuanqing so stubborn and refused to give this song to himself?

  Anyway, now that the song has reached his hands, he will seize the time, immediately make the song and quickly release it, even if Luo Yuanqing is unwilling, there is no way to save it.

  Of course, he also considered that Luo Yuanqing would be angry with him, but he even believed in Luo Yuanqing's feelings towards him. He still remembers that when Luo Yuanqing first discovered that he and Duan Yunyao were ambiguous, he was also very sad. He even thought that Luo Yuanqing would leave because of this, and worried that he would not find such an excellent gunman in the future.

  But what surprised him was that Luo Yuanqing was not noisy and noisy, and actually digested the sadness himself, and if he stayed beside him, it would be nice to him, hoping to get his response.

  At that time, he ordered Luo Yuanqing, knowing that Luo Yuanqing would never leave him.

  He doesn't think there will be any surprises this time. Can Luo Yuanqing regenerate his anger, can he break up with him?

  Moreover, he is willing to work hard for such an excellent work and adjust his state to the best for interpretation. As long as he can interpret this work perfectly, Luo Yuanqing will still understand him.

  It is very likely that they will win the Golden Music Award. Yin Mi thought excitedly, if he really got it, he would have half of the credit for Luo Yuanqing, and then thank Luo Yuanqing again, he will be very happy.

  Yin Mi held the song in his arms, and his mind was filled with award-winning speeches. He quietly drove away from the villa.

  What he didn't know was that when he entered the study, Luo Yuanqing was awakened by 999.

  999 asked: "Yin Mi is stealing your song, do you want to debunk him on the spot?"

  "No, let him steal, everyone who does the wrong thing will have to pay the price." Luo Yuanqing shook his head, "I gave him a chance Yes, he doesn't cherish it, there is no way. He thinks he was forced to do so, right? Coincidentally, I was also forced to do it."

  After that, Luo Yuanqing turned over and continued to sleep.

  When I got up the next morning, there was an extra nanny in the villa, and Luo Yuanqing's mobile phone was not returned. The home network was still disconnected. Yin Mi left a message and hoped that Luo Yuanqing would write songs at home these days. What? Don't even think about it.

  Luo Yuanqing did not have any resistance, but also showed gratitude to Yin Mi, and he happily ate breakfast and went to the study.

  When closing the door, Luo Yuanqing looked heavy.

  999 immediately said: "The host does not need to worry, if you want to go out, I can easily monitor the nanny."

  Luo Yuanqing suddenly laughed and rubbed his hands: "This rounding is imprisonment-ban play! It's better to add a little more coercion. This kind of dog blood plot will make me happiest!"

  999: ...

  " But it's a pity that Yin Mi shouldn't be this kind of person, can't you take that step?" Luo Yuanqing Regret, said, "Can you arrange one for me in the next world? I always wanted to play the kind of plot that was imprisoned and forced but resisted!"

  999: Mom's intellectual disability...

  See 999 for a long time to ignore myself, Luo Yuanqing had to continue to say: "Okay, I won't make a fuss, don't crash. I'm going out now, help me open a nanny, baby."

  999: "Thank you, don't call me baby Son, can I do it right away?"

  With the help of 999, Luo Yuanqing successfully avoided the nanny and left the villa. During the taxi ride to the city, Luo Yuanqing asked 999 to check out Cha Lanxu. The movement of the sky.