Chapter 7

999 glanced at the mobile phone screen and said: "A street actor, who met the original owner at the bar, was barely a friend."

  Luo Yuanqing chatted with the other party a few times, and the other party asked him to meet, and he agreed . The meeting time was set two days before Yin Mi returned from Iceland.

  But on the same day, Luo Yuanqing went to the French restaurant that he had arranged for a long time, but he didn't see the figure on

  Xiaopu Street. 999 said: "Strange, why haven't he come yet?" Luo Yuanqing slowly tidied his hair, Tao: "He won't come, don't you find that he asked me to be Lan Xu's careful machine?

  Soon-- " Luo Yuanqing's words hadn't been finished yet, and the restaurant that had been quiet all of a sudden burst into trouble. Lou Yuanqing turned around and saw a handsome face that he couldn't add.

  Lan Xu little baby.

  Luo Yuanqing narrowed his eyes slightly, and was almost satisfied with Lan Xu's 10,000, almost couldn't help but laugh out loud, and said with satisfaction: "I am at home these days, Lan Xu's baby must be dying, surely every day It's lovely to see me."

  Lan Xu walked slowly to this side, pretending to inadvertently put his eyes on Luo Yuanqing's face, and after a second, there was light flashing in the long and narrow Phoenix eyes. It was the same as the real long-term reunion. He looked at Luo Yuanqing in surprise and said, "Is it you?"

  Luo Yuanqing also quickly followed up with nervousness and shyness, blinked helplessly, and stood up stutteringly: "You... ..."

  Lan Xu didn't give Luo Yuanqing any chance to reject him. He smiled slightly at the corner of his lips, approached Luo Yuanqing in one step, abandoned all the messy greetings, and directly dumped the content that Luo Yuanqing was most interested in. He seduced him with great contentment: "That song that day, I wrote a few melody, can you see it?"

  He didn't give Luo Yuanqing the time to answer, slide the phone screen, and soon Luo Yuanqing's ear A short melody sounded, although only a little, but Lan Xu's talent was clearly spread out before his eyes.

  Luo Yuanqing took a deep breath, accepted Lan Xu's seduce very eagerly, grabbed the phone, and sincerely praised: "This... this is so beautiful!"

  Lan Xu's lip angle slightly ticked, and naturally sat down beside Luo Yuanqing. There was no nonsense between the two. With the piano app on the phone, he played a paragraph at random, and Luo Yuanqing's eyes immediately filled. Full of brilliance, he immediately followed up for a while.

  He really likes the feeling of such a hearty creation, so that he can leave everything around him behind him. In his eyes, nothing but Lan Xu and music could not be tolerated. The two were excited and fanatical about the romantic candlelight and white roses in the restaurant.

  Until sunset, the composition of this song is also coming to an end.

  Luo Yuanqing was very reluctant, but had to call 999 in his heart: "Cold medicine, hurry and come out to work."

  999 appeared and mocked coldly: "I thought you were too happy to play the piano and flirt. I have forgotten this matter. "

  Luo Yuanqing hurriedly said: "Who said, this is also part of the task, there is no selfishness to spend a wonderful time with the little baby. By the way-is my beauty shot taken? Give all gossip accounts Did you send a copy? Can you guarantee that Yin Mi will see it in time?"

  With a positive answer of 999 times, Luo Yuanqing found out conscientiously and said, "It was a little ashamed to pull in the baby Lanxu. In order to make up, I will love him in return in the future!"

  999 is too lazy to care for him, and said within two seconds: "Host, I haven't posted a photo yet, but it's strange, you and Lan Xu's photos have been published by many marketing numbers. And it seems that the people who posted it also bought a lot of

  reposts . At this rate, you will be able to search on Weibo after 20 minutes." Luo Yuanqing was startled and squinted at Lan Xu. , Lan Xu noticed Luo Yuanqing's gaze and smiled harmlessly and innocently at Luo Yuanqing. He said innocently, "Why?"

  Luo Yuanqing smiled slightly and said , "Nothing, I just think this The chords are beautiful."

  Lan Xu softly whispered: "Thank you."

  Then Luo Yuanqing said to 999: "Cold medicine, shield my mobile phone signal, and then you call me as Yin Mi."

  A moment later, Luo Yuanqing's mobile phone rang, and the caller displayed on the screen was "finding", and Lan Xu saw it at a glance.

  His brow furrowed slightly, his expression suddenly became ugly, and Luo Yuanqing saw the call and woke up like a dream and stood up suddenly.

  Lan Xu followed, and the

  energy between Fang Caimei and Yu Yu had dissipated. He said softly, "What's wrong?" Luo Yuanqing looked at Lan Xu and said with a guilty conscience: "Thank you very much today, the song is almost the same, I... ...Should go back."

  After finishing Luo Yuanqing's answer, he went straight away. Lan Xu wanted to reach out to stop him, but thinking of Luo Yuanqing's overly cowardly character and fearing of being offensive, he never touched. He just followed him and said quickly, "Then we will make an appointment, and we will talk about it next time?"

  Luo Yuanqing glanced at Lan Xu in a hurry, and shook his head hurriedly.

  Lan Xu had no choice but to say: "We have met twice, and we only care about chatting. I don't know your name yet."

  "Yes, I'm sorry." Luo Yuanqing hurriedly dropped this sentence, and suddenly ran away.

  This time, Lan Xu did not keep up, because he knew clearly that if he followed again, I was afraid that Luo Yuanqing would resent him. He stood on the spot, frowning tightly and watching Luo Yuanqing disappear in his sight.

  *

  Luo Yuanqing ran far away in one breath and didn't start panting until he got into a taxi. 999 asked: "What are you running? What frightened deer? Don't you want to

  poke him?" Luo Yuanqing smacked his head and shook his head in disgust. Tao: "Although you are smart as a system, you still don't know enough about humans, especially men. Do you know the story of Cinderella? Cinderella escaped at the prince's party, what did the prince do?"

  999 After a pause, without saying anything, Luo Yuanqing continued: "The prince later dreamed of Cinderella's soul and tried to find her and marry home." There

  was another noise, and 999 annoyed "Oh", No longer take Li Luo Yuanqing.

  But this does not prevent Luo Yuanqing from being greeted. He rubbed his hands and continued: "Reassure, Lan Xu's baby is very good, otherwise it is not worthy of being the opponent I specially selected for the scum man."

  And at this time, wearing in Iceland Yin Mi, who was wearing a green hat for warmth, had just finished her shooting mission and was ready to take a rest overnight and flew back early the next morning.

  Before going to sleep, Yin Mi avoided Duan Yaoyao and was about to send Luo Yuanqing two messages.

  It's very strange that Yin Mi didn't care much about him with Luo Yuanqing every day before. Instead, he was in Iceland for half a month, and he took the time to send messages to him every day.

  However, Yin Mi just picked up her phone and received a popular message push-"Lan Xu has a secret meeting with the same-sex friend restaurant, and the photos accidentally flow out!"

  Lan Xu's scandal! Hi from heaven!

  Yin Mi opened the push frequently, and immediately saw a picture of Lan Xu sitting in a Western restaurant and a young man whispering. In the photo, Lan Xu's eyes were like water, and he was softly directed towards the young man in front of him. The two of them seemed to say something interesting, and Lan Xu's smile was full of joy.

  The youth in front of Lan Xu turned his back to the camera and could not see his face, but Yin Mi recognized the youth at the moment when he saw the photo.

  It was Luo Yuanqing, who had been facing him for four years and had been watching him for so long!

  Yin Mi couldn't believe his eyes!

  Luo Yuanqing has always been obedient to him. The last time he met Lan Xu was an accident, but he believed that after he warned Luo Yuanqing, he would not dare to meet Lan Xu again, but now how is this going thing?

  Yin Mi hoped that she had misread it, and hurriedly turned over the photos in the back. A total of five pictures, each of which failed to see the face of Lan Xu's person, but the back figure made Yin Mi more and more clear-this person is Luo Yuanqing.

  Luo Yuanqing and Lan Xu happily talked in a very famous couple restaurant, and they also held pens and papers in their hands to write and write pictures, like discussing music, and they were very happy with each other.

  Then he suddenly remembered that a long time ago, Luo Yuanqing had fantasized about having an open relationship with him, and said stupidly that when they made it public, they must have a meal in this restaurant.

  But after his perfunctory, Luo Yuanqing never mentioned this matter again.

  Now...

  Yin Mi stared blankly at the two people who were engaged in the photos. They did not move for a full minute, and a sour feeling spread in his chest, making his whole person very abnormal. , Like anger and panic.

  For a while, Duan Yunyao's voice suddenly appeared in his ear, and he didn't hear clearly what he said, but at that moment, he was awake, his anger filled his whole heart, and he suddenly stood up and bypassed Duan Yunyao stepped forward and pulled his assistant and said, "Order my plane back home! Now!" The

  assistant said in a daze: "Aren't we going back tomorrow? Why do we want it now?"

  Yin Mi dialed grimly Holding Luo Yuanqing's phone, but no matter how many times he dialed out, it was still in a state of inability to connect.

  His full of anger was almost able to explode his lungs, all unreasonably transferred to the assistants, gritted his teeth and said: "I said, order now!"

  *

  15 hours later, Luo Yuan Qing's body was quite enough, and then flipped through Weibo's hot search, and found that the photos he met with Lan Xu were still hanging on the hot search.

  Luo Yuanqing said to 999 with satisfaction: "This picture is actually not a big hit, we have not been too intimate, and the title of this eye-catching title will not stay on the hot search for so long. Lan Xu is really a baby , Be careful with the set, possessive, and cute. But... regardless of him, where is Yin Mi now?"

  999 replied: "On the way back from the airport, about half an hour to arrive."

  Luo Yuanqing nodded, Finally pulled away from the state of corpse, began to prepare for a new scene.

  Changed to a pure white flower costume, Luo Yuanqing carried a shopping bag and pretended to go to the supermarket to purchase.

  As soon as he walked out of the door of the villa, he ran into Yin Mi, whose eyes were red with rage.

  Luo Yuanqing pretended to be a surprise, blinked and looked at Yin Midao: "Brother Mi, why did you come back suddenly? It's not that you want to be in the early morning..."

  Yin Mi did not give Luo Yuanqing the opportunity to finish his speech. He grabbed his arm and gritted his teeth, saying: "Aren't you happy that I'm not coming back! So you can continue to hook up with Lan Xu, right?"

  Yeah, yes, yes Ah, this has been discovered by you.
  But it cannot be said.

  The surprise on Luo Yuanqing's face faded in an instant and looked at Yin Mi in panic without saying a word.

  Yin Mi grabbed Luo Yuanqing's arms with both hands and tightened it unconsciously.

  He always thought that his anger would gradually dissipate after more than ten hours of flying and connecting flights, but all the way he kept thinking about the scenes seen in the photos, he found that his anger could still be kept. rising.

  Lan Xu and Luo Yuanqing both have outstanding musical talents, and they must be able to talk very well. Moreover, Lan Xu's voice conditions and singing skills are better than him. The song written by Luo Yuanqing is handed over to Lan Xu to sing, and Lan Xu will be able to interpret it more perfectly.

  What if Luo Yuanqing met Lan Xu first?

  This imagination made Yin Mi smoke all the way.

  Luo Yuanqing quietly appreciated Yin Mi's anger for a long time, and then he shook his body slightly, and whispered: "My brother..."

  There was some crying in the voice. Yin Mi didn't know why, and it softened when he heard it. He suddenly loosened his five fingers and looked at Luo Yuanqing's pale face as a result of panic.

  This felt so strange. Although I was so angry that I was about to lose my mind, I was scared to see Luo Yuanqing's pitiful expression and fear that his expression of wanting to eat people would be scared.

  This contradictory psychology made Yin Mi's anger always unable to be sent out, which blocked him very uncomfortable. He gave himself a madness for a long time before he lowered his voice and gritted his teeth to Luo Yuanqing said: "Go back Home, then explain it to me."