Chapter 4

Duan Yunyao is still talking, taking the opportunity to peek at Luo Yuanqing's pale face, the whole person is extremely proud, and at this time, Yin Mi's recording has also been completed and came out of the recording studio.

  Duan Yunyao immediately shut up and greeted Yin Mi. He blinked and said, "My brother."

  The moment the words fell, the sound of "poo" was crisp.

  In the quiet control room, everyone heard the sound and froze.

  Duan Yunyao was also stunned for a moment. After the reaction, he immediately flushed with blush, and hurriedly explained: "I haven't..."

  Poof.

  Another crunch immediately interrupted Duan Yaoyao's words.

  "No..."

  Poof.

  "I..."

  Poof.

  "This..."

  Poof.

  Everyone: ..................

  Four consecutive sounds, precise points and strong rhythm. Everyone was stunned, Duan Yunyao's face could hardly be seen, and he was completely stiff on the spot.

  what happened!

  Duan Yunyao desperately restrained her body, she just cried, and explained to everyone with a white face: "No, this is not me! I don't have!"

  Just at the moment she finished, a long, long, round beam For three days, the sound of a rap-like fart kept ringing.

  Puff Puff Puff Puff Puff, Puff Puff!

  Then, the whole world fell into deathly silence...

  Everyone's face was very wonderful, everyone smirked to the internal injury, several shoulders were shaken together, but everyone was embarrassed to laugh first.

  In the end, it was Yin Mi who couldn't help himself. "Pou Piao" laughed out loud. With this smile, everyone else instantly broke the power, and the loud laughter after another almost instantly overturned the entire control room.

  Duan Yunyao's face turned from white to red, and then from red to white. Finally, a shy and angry scream came out, clutching his face and snatching out the door.

  But everyone's laugh still couldn't stop, and everyone laughed out of breath.

  999: "Congratulations to the host, the

  mid- face slap female match once, get 5000 points, the total points 5000." Luo Yuanqing nodded calmly, those suffocated in the heart relieved a lot, while others laughed for a long time after enough laugh And worried about whether Duan Yaoyao would be angry, asked Yin Mi if she wanted to see Duan Yunyao.

  Yin Mi hesitated and finally looked up at Luo Yuanqing and weighed the pros and cons in his heart. Luo Yuanqing came to the company today for his own work. If he went to Duan Yaoyao at this time, he was afraid to affect Luo Yuanqing's mood.

  So Yin Mi said: "She shouldn't want to see anyone at this time. Besides, I have something to do with it for a while. I can't get away."

  Yin Mi walked to Luo Yuanqing's side and said softly, "Yuan Qing, let's go "

  No. " Luo Yuanqing nodded, followed Yin Mi's footsteps and left the studio. He walked a long distance and heard laughter from the inside.

  But Luo Yuanqing is no longer interested in Duan Yao's embarrassing things at this moment, and the plan has come to the next step.

  The two soon arrived at the piano room. When Luo Yuanqing saw the Steinway, his eyes lit up.

  When he was happy, the beautiful facial features became more vivid. Yin Mi didn't know how to look a little stunned, until Luo Yuanqing uttered and sent him away on the grounds of "not being disturbed".

  Later, Luo Yuanqing covered the door of the piano room, and he was alone with the Steinway.

  "It's so beautiful..." Luo Yuanqing couldn't help touching the body with his hands, completely attracted by the piano. Faced with such a beautiful thing, Luo Yuanqing immediately sat down, opened the lid, and gently pressed a key.

  Immediately afterwards, Luo Yuanqing's creative inspiration also came out thinly. A light and beautiful piece of music had been formed in his brain. He closed his eyes gently and his hands jumped on the keys, and the moving melody immediately sounded. , Through the window, flowing into the courtyard of Times Entertainment.

  At this time, Lan Xu, who had just finished a cooperative conversation with a female singer of Time Entertainment, was leaving the building of Time Entertainment.

  A striking music hit him tightly, and his ears are very sensitive. As long as it is a good composition, even a short paragraph can't escape.

  The rest of the staff didn't know why Lan Xu suddenly stood, and his expression was still very serious. After a few glances, the assistant stepped forward: "Axu, why..."

  "Have you heard?" Lan Xu raised his hand in A silent gesture was made on the lips, closing his eyes and feeling this melodious melody wholeheartedly. This song is very nice and full of aura, Lan Xu has never heard of this song.

  Everyone looked at each other with a look of aggression.

  But it was very strange, Lan Xu really heard it, but it seemed that only he heard it.

  At this moment, the piano sound came to an abrupt end. Lan Xu opened his eyes and looked up, making sure that the sound came from the piano room where Steinway was placed in the music building.

  Who is the piano player? Why did it stop suddenly? Are you ready to leave?

  Lan Xu suddenly turned his head towards the music building, and the other staff members were stunned, and quickly followed, but no one could keep up with Lan Xu's big long legs. When they rushed to the elevator door, they found the elevator It's already on the 8th floor.

  That is the floor where the piano room is located.

  At this time, Lan Xu, who was out of the elevator, was heading towards the piano room at the end of the corridor.

  Lan Xu was worried that the man had already gone, so he walked quickly. When he heard a slight sigh from the room, his heart finally fell.

  He stood still again and gently pushed the door open a gap.

  At the moment when he saw the scene inside, Lan Xu's breath paused.

  In front of that elegant and noble piano, there was a young man who was so beautiful that he couldn't keep his eyes open. He was wearing a gentle cream-white sweater, and his skin was almost as white as the sweater, weakening the edges of the sweater to an unclear level. His fingers were long and white, and they were in sharp contrast when placed on the piano black keys. Sunlight spilled into the room through the large floor-to-ceiling windows, reflected on the young man's milky face, and his cheeks were blushing like an alluring peach.

  At this moment, the young man did not play the piano, but took a pen to write and write on his palm. Perhaps the bangs on the front of his forehead were blocked from his vision, and he used a pen cover to clip the bangs to the top of his head, revealing it. Smooth and full forehead.

  This scene is as beautiful as a painting, and no one wants to destroy it without permission.

  The young man in the scroll didn't realize that he was being peeped at the moment. He still wrote and painted in the palm of his hand, frowning and worried.

  In this short melody, he tried two different rhythms, and now he is a little unsure about which one to choose. So he wrote for a long time in his palm, and played the two programs again.

  It is a pity that he still did not choose.

  At this time, Lan Xu, who was at the door, finally knocked on the door.

  The young man sitting in front of the piano was originally absorbed in his own world. This sudden knock on the door shocked him. He shook the whole person and his long feathers kept blinking. .

  Lan Xu was very careful, but still scared the young man. He was extremely sorry, but he felt that the panicked expression of the young man was really very tempting, and even made people want to scare him again.

  But fortunately, Lan Xu still resisted this excessive thought. He nodded slightly to the youth, tried to lower his voice and slowed down, and said softly: "I have no intention to offend. If I scare you, I apologize first."

  Youth There was no answer for a while, but he stared at him in a daze.

  Lan Xu was not in a hurry, with a faint smile on his face, waiting quietly. He thought that this beautiful young man looked too fragile, maybe he really scared him, and he should be given more time.

  What he didn't know was that although Luo Yuanqing, who had just been absorbed in it, was really taken aback by the sudden knocking on the door, when he saw Lan Xuqing's face, Luo Yuanqing had already recovered. His current performance , But Yan Gou's normal reaction-he was so speechless by Lan Xu to the handsome.

  It is really unexpected that the real person is even better than the photos!

  Luo Yuanqing said to 999 in his heart: "I can!"

  999 Iron Face is selfless: "No ooc, no ooc, no ooc."

  Okay.

  Luo Yuanqing exhaled, without looking at Lan Xu again, and whispered, "It's okay, I'm not scared."

  The voice was also very touching, purely like a clear spring in the mountains.

  Lan Xu, who is crazy about music, has no way not to be attracted by such a person. He used all his self-control to restrain his excitement and excitement at this moment, trying to maintain his gentlemanly manner, saying: "Hello, I was downstairs just now I heard you playing the piano. Are these melodies your creation? I think it's great. I also make music. Maybe... we can talk."

  Luo Yuanqing glanced at Lan Xu and quickly looked away , Frowning slightly, apparently very resistant.

  Lan Xu frowned, too, and he felt that this excessively beautiful young man seemed too timid and his personality was not like ordinary people.

  Thinking of this, Lan Xu felt a bit of distress in his heart, and when he spoke again, the voice became softer, and he thought he was coaxing the baby to sleep.

  "I know I'm a little abrupt, but I can't lie. Your piano sound really attracted me. Just now I saw you are hesitating about the rhythm of this melody? Actually, I have a little idea."

  Said When finished, Lan Xu looked at the youth seriously, for fear that his next sentence would be rejection.