Chapter 3

999 quickly retrieved Lan Xu's information. The first thing that caught Luo Yuanqing's eyes was an ID photo.

  The person in the picture has a pair of deep phoenix eyes, and the dark pupil looks like a boundless sky. Just a pair of eyes is charming enough, and the rest of his facial features are perfect, and can't pick up a little flaw.

  Luo Yuanqing breathed a suffocated breath and hurriedly said to 999, "I'm going, this is so beautiful! Are there any photos? Photobooks! It's best to be all-naked, hurry up!"

  999 speechless, I also took a few photos of Lan Xu's whole body, of course not all-naked. Luo Yuanqing couldn't help but want to cover her face when she saw that perfect figure and long legs.

  "Which...how does it fit my appetite..." Luo Yuanqing blushed more and more and murmured to 999, "I can!"

  999 said coldly and ruthlessly: "Complete the task first."

  Luo Yuanqing suddenly When the spirit came, he put down Lan Xu's charming photos and began to read Lan Xu's information.

  Lan Xu just turned 20 this year. He debuted for half a year. Instead of signing a brokerage company, he set up his own studio, but occasionally cooperated with Time.

  The relationship between Lan Xu and Yin Mi is not good. After all, the positioning of these two people is too similar.

  Both of them are creative singers with outstanding looks and talents. They are both good at love songs, and the genre is very similar.

  But Lan Xu has more advantages, because he is younger and more handsome, has no black history, only a real high-quality idol.

  More importantly, Lan Xu is really very talented, and Yin Mi's talent is fake. His writing and composition standards are very mediocre. Without Luo Yuanqing's talent blessing, he is like a black-spotted entertainer. It's been a long time ago.

  Lan Xu's debut caused a huge impact on Yin Mi. He was one of the strongest competitors at this year's Golden Music Awards. Yin Mi naturally regarded Lan Xu as a rival.

  Luo Yuanqing narrowed his eyes slightly, and already had a good idea in his heart, and then said to 999: "Cold medicine, I have adjusted the recent itineraries of Yin Mi and Lan Xu."

  These processes took only a moment to complete in Luo Yuanqing's mind, so in Yin Mi's view, Luo Yuanqing was only stunned for a second or two.

  Then Luo Yuanqing blinked again and said lowly: "You can rest assured that your new album song, I have been preparing. You will record in the company tomorrow, I will accompany you to see, by the way... I have I want to use this song in your new album. At this time, I have a little idea. I want to use your company's Steinway..."

  Yin Mi was very happy and immediately responded.

  He always knew that although Luo Yuanqing would have a lot of musical instruments, his favorite was the piano. Every time he had great inspiration, he had to play the piano once to feel at ease.

  Luo Yuanqing used to buy more than one hundred thousand PETROF himself, but how can this be compared with Stanway worth millions? Whether it is timbre, feel, stability, it is far away. The Steinway in the company's piano room is not cheap, and the company is naturally very precious. Only first-line singers like Yin Mi can use it casually. Others have to apply for it layer by layer.

  Then Yin Mi chatted about the new album and the Golden Music Award. Until Luo Yuanqing couldn't help yawning, he finally said "Good night" and left Luo Yuanqing's bedroom.

  Luo Yuanqing rolled his eyes as soon as he closed the door and said, "It's worthy of being a scum man. It's too stingy. With so many songs from the original owner, Stanway is not willing to buy one from the original owner and use the company."

  999 Tao: "Then you are still in a hurry to write a new song for him."

  Luo Yuanqing grunted, and said: "Who said I'm going to write a new song for him? Naturally, going to the company is another arrangement, first meeting the slag I have to create a chance for the male rival. Well, let alone let me feel so much, let Lan Xu's works let me feel, and then take a good sleep, don't affect tomorrow's performance."

  999 does not say, immediately Following this, Luo Yuanqing's ears filled with Lan Xu's full and passionate voice, which was really fascinating.

  With this charming and perfect music, Luo Yuanqing had a wonderful dream.

  *

  The second morning, Luo Yuanqing will get up early, straight after wash after opened the closet door, to her deep affection and Mao wardrobe shouted: "slag beaten man out!"

  999: ......

  Luo Yuanqing and play fine Authentically: "Hey, scum men didn't come out of the cabinet today."

  999: ...

  Then Luo Yuanqing began to pick and choose in the closet, and it took half an hour to finally choose a milky white knitted knitted Shirt, a pair of light-colored jeans and a pair of white sneakers.

  999 ridiculed Luo Yuanqing daily: "After choosing for a long time, I thought I was going to do something that was terrible, but the result was still so ordinary."

  "Cold medicine, as a system you, the aesthetic is still too rigid." Luo Yuanqing As I said, I started wearing clothes. "My body is very beautiful now, and I don't need any gorgeous decoration at all. The simpler the dressing, the more prominent my pure and unpretentious temperament. Now we will use it In this little white flower costume, I took advantage of it to the extreme, waiting to see it." Once the

  costume was completed, and then two thick Wuhai thick hairs were casually taken, Luo Yuanqing went downstairs.

  At this time, the company's nanny car had arrived, and Yin Mi was just ready to ask Luo Yuanqing to leave for the company.

  At the moment when Luo Yuanqing walked down the stairs, Yin Mi was stunned for a moment. His eyes were confused for a moment, and he quickly shook his head. Don't look away from Luo Yuanqing. After the two did not speak much, they went to the company quietly, and Yin Mi entered the recording studio to start recording songs.  

  Song recording is a matter between Yin Mi and the producer. The other assistants and other staff are doing nothing, sitting in the corner and chatting. The original owner was a man of few words, so Luo Yuanqing sat a little farther away from them and did not participate in their conversation, but watched Yin Mi, who was singing seriously in the studio through the glass, and his eyes were very gentle.

  However, by this time, Yin Mi had not looked at Luo Yuanqing directly.

  Luo Yuanqing couldn't help showing off to 999: "Know why I am so dressed today?"

  999 pretending to be dead, refusing to satisfy the whims of the drama, and Luo Yuanqing said: "Now Yin Mi must be very hesitant, very struggling, very confused, very good, just let him be so tangled. But today this dress , The most important thing is not to show scum men."

  999 continued to pretend to die.

  At this moment, the door of the control room was tapped lightly, and then Duan Yaoyao and her assistant walked in with a bag of drinks. Duan Yunyao greeted the staff enthusiastically as soon as she entered the door. The producer and Yin Mi also paused there and smiled and said hello to her.

  As if the hostess had returned to her home, Duan Yunyao walked directly into the recording studio and handed Yin Mi a glass of water before going out to distribute drinks to all the staff next to her.

  Luo Yuanqing wants to say that you are a stylist. What is the relationship between recording and you? But Luo Yuanqing didn't say anything, just quietly looked at Duan Yaoyao's drink.

  After sending a circle until it was finished, Duan Yunyao seemed to just see Luo Yuanqing and exclaimed at him: "Oh, Yuanqing is here, I didn't even notice that you are here, I recently found Brother Recording You don't come often, I didn't prepare a drink for you."

  Pretend. Luo Yuanqing just noticed her eyes just now. She apparently looked at Luo Yuanqing as soon as she came in. It is estimated that she did not understand why Luo Yuanqing became better overnight.

  Luo Yuanqing also followed suit, ducking his eyes and pretending to say timidly: "It's okay, I'm not thirsty."

  Duan Yunyao apologized with no sincerity, and then sat down with other idle staff to join After their gossip, Luo Yuanqing was completely changed.

  "It seems that I still couldn't be more angry yesterday. Now it's time for me to find my place." Luo Yuanqing said to 999. "During the usual time, Yao Yao often carried Yin Mi to the original owner, but Yin Mi couldn't hear outside. The voice of the control room, she will definitely be a demon right now! Very good, this drama essence accepts the challenge."

  Sure enough, Duan Yunyao quickly occupied a dominant position among a group of gossip people, in a way that would not disturb the producer, Just as Luo Yuanqing could hear the voice, said slowly: "I recently heard a gossip in a circle."

  When everyone heard the gossip, they immediately shined their eyes and asked Duan Yunyao to say.

  Duan Yunyao said: "Well, I have a friend who has fallen in love with a male star in our circle. The name is inconvenient for me to say. Everyone will not guess. It is always my friend and her boyfriend who have a good relationship. But unfortunately What's more, my friend's boyfriend is entangled by a small gay! I have no prejudice against gay, just the gay guy who is entangled with a straight guy, it is too good!"

  Everyone echoed for a while.

  Luo Yuanqing said "cut" in his heart, and said to 999 unhappy: "My friend is my own series."

  Duan Yunyao was proud , and continued: "And this little gay, he doesn't know himself well in his heart, he thought I'm so great. In fact, I only read one year in high school. This year, there are still people who can't even get a high school diploma, which is really amazing."

  Luo Yuanqing is now in one with the original owner, Luo Yuanqing's His mood also affected him. He already felt a little sad and angry, but thinking that Duan Yunyao was blinded by the scumbag, he still bowed his head and patiently, but whispered to 999: "Duan Yunyao really puts a knife in the soft underbelly, hope She shut up her mouth quickly, otherwise I was afraid that I couldn't help it." But

  Duan Yunyao saw Luo Yuanqing's uncomfortable look, and she was very happy, and continued: "And I know that when this little gay was very young He was abandoned by his parents and was a disaster star that his parents didn't want. Therefore, poor people must have hateful things, he just can't learn to respect and love themselves at all. You know, you don't love yourself, what do others love You? Really disgusting."

  No one noticed Luo Yuanqing's expression and agreed.

  Every sentence she said was the deepest pain in the original owner's heart. Luo Yuanqing felt the same, feeling that her heart was also pierced into a sieve. It was really intolerable, and the whole person exploded into a ball of fire-powder: "My Qinglong Moonblade! "

  999 ruthless said:." I'm sorry, insufficient points "

  Luo Yuanqing angrily:" tile "!

  999 continues merciless:." I'm sorry, insufficient points "

  Luo Yuanqing said again: "ak-47! Xuanyuan sword! Gold hoop stick! Nine tooth nail rake!"

  999 was quarreled to death, could not help but grumpy and said: "Don't be noisy! Only 250 points! You 250 enough Buy a fart!"

  Luo Yuanqing, who jumped on the feet, calmed down suddenly, with a grin on his lips, and then said: "Very good, then buy a fart."

  999: ???