(1)

"Get out" he shouted.
"But sir, I need this job." She replied.
"You should have thought about that before messing up. Now don't test my patience and get out."
"Sir please I won't do it again" she cried.
"I said get out."

She couldn't stand there any longer and ran away with tears in her eyes.

"Jimin, that was the 3rd assistant that you've fired this month"

"What can I do Jungkook? They are all same. She couldn't even do a simple task."

"So now who's gonna do your work ?"

"I don't know."

"Okay I will take the interviews."

"Please choose someone eligible this time."

"Okay okay."

"Anyways I will have to go now to pick up Ye ni. Take care of the work. And also plan the meeting with the Min's for tomorrow."

"Okay don't worry. Say hello to Ye ni from me. I miss her."

He exited the building and got inside his car.  He drove off to his daughter's school to pick her up.

Jimin's POV
I hate people who are insincere. I fired my assistant because she messed up a simple work because she forgot. I can't stand such people.

Hi I am Park Jimin. The CEO of PARK Company. I am 26 years old. I have a 5 year old daughter. My wife died after giving birth to Ye ni.

I reached her school and waited for her.

After some time the gate opened and all the children started coming out. Ye ni saw me and got inside the car. I didn't get out of my car because I don't want any unnecessary attention. And my daughter is smart so I don't have to worry that much.

"Appa" she said excitedly.
"What is it nini ?"
"I drew a picture of you."
"Really !"
"Yeah see this."
She showed me the picture and it was beautiful. She is so young but very smart.

"I am proud of you nini." I said and ruffled her hair.

I drove to our home. Ye ni got out of the car and started running to get inside.

(Jimin's house

(Jimin's house.)

"Ye ni be careful"

We got inside our home.
"Nini go and change your clothes and come downstairs and eat your lunch ok."

"Okay appa." She kissed me on the cheek and went to her room.

Taehyung's POV
"Hyung, I need a job. I keep getting fired from my earlier jobs and now I don't have money to pay my bills."

"Tae, you have to be patient. You will get a job. Try other jobs this time ok."

"But I love painting"
"I know tae but you have to support yourself first. So first get a decent job and then you can fulfill your dreams."

"Okay Jin hyung."

I was currently at my hyung's apartment. I was scrolling through the internet when I saw  an article about the richest CEO of South Korea. I clicked on it. I was reading through the article when my phone suddenly notified that I got a text from hobi hyung.

He said to call me. I called him immediately.

"Yes hyung"
"Hello tae, I have good news for you."
"What is it hyung?"
"I have a friend that works in Park company and they are searching for a personal assistant. Would you like to go for the interview?"
"I will do it hyung. I need a job as soon as possible. Thank you hyung. "
"Okay I will inform my friend about you. Check for their website and give all the details that they need."
"Okay hyung bye and thank you again."
"Okay okay bye take care."

I hanged up the call and immediately searched for the website. I gave all the details and my phone number. The interview will be taken on Monday.

"Hyung, I applied for a job."
"Wow tae, when is the interview?"
"They will call me if they think I deserve the job according to the details I have given. The interview in on Monday."
"Wear something good ok. Good luck."
"Thank you hyung."

This is going to be my first job which is not related to art so I am a bit nervous.

I got to my apartment and changed my clothes. I cooked myself dinner and went to sleep after eating.

Jimin's POV
"Baby, what would you like to have for dinner?"
"Appa let's have noodles today." Nini said excitedly.
"Okay."

I ordered Chinese hotpot. The food arrived and I started unpacking it. I placed a bowl in front of nini and she started eating.

"How is it baby?"
"Delicious appa."

We finished our eating and decided to watch some TV.

We were currently watching a family show.

"Appa where is my mom?" Nini asked me.
"Umm nini I told you see up there with God."
"But nini wants to see her mom."
"Baby you will meet her someday."
"No nini wants mamma now." She said and started crying.

"Nini please don't cry."

She kept crying and I couldn't help my tears from falling.

"I am sorry nini I couldn't save your mama. I am sorry." I cried
"No Appa don't cry." She said wiping my tears with her small hands.
"Don't worry ok princess. I will give you everything that mama could have given you ok."
"Okay Appa, now don't cry."
"Okay princess I will stop crying."

It was getting late. I brought nini to her room and layed her on her bed. And I went to my room and sat down on my bed. I took out a cigarette and lit it up.

I took the picture of me and my wife and stared at it.

'Only if you were alive. Nini misses you. I miss you' I thought.

I hold the picture close to my chest. I cried and finally drifted to sleep.

Next morning
Taehyung's POV
Ring*
Ring*
I woke from the sound of my phone. Who could it be this morning. I slowly picked up the call and put it in my ear.

"Is this Kim Taehyung?"
"Um yeah"
"Oh I am calling from Park Company. Your report is selected. Please come on Monday for the interview for final selection."

"What I am selected?"
"Yes you are."
"Oh   thank you so much." I almost shouted.
"Okay hope you will come on Monday."
"Thank you very much." I said and hanged up the call.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I mean I was shocked because I didn't have any experience in this work, maybe they chosed me because of my good results in my exams.

I quickly searched for jin hyung's number and called him.

"Hello tae why are calling me so early in the morning?"he said.

"Hyung I got selected for the job."
"What?"
"Yeah hyung they are calling me for the interview."
"I knew you can do it. Good luck."
"Thank you hyung."

I cut the call after discussing some things with hyung and got up to start my day.

'Let's have a new beginning. Maybe not as a artist  but maybe this job isn't that bad after all.' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued.