(14)

Author's POV

"I said stop bothering me." Jimin said directly to the person sitting in front of him. He was very annoyed by the other's presence in his office.

"I won't until you agree with me." She whined making a pout. Jimin was definitely not convinced by that. Surely the girl was beautiful but for jimin no one can compete his taehyung.

"For the last time rosè, I don't agree with your offer." He raised his voice but the girl was still unconvinced.

"But it will benefit your company."

"I don't care. I won't marry a person like you; and besides my company is better off without your contribution. So just stop bothering me now." He said in a stern yet professional way.

"But why do you not wanna marry me? I am beautiful rich and cute. You will not find anyone else like me." She said in a proud way.

Jimin chuckled sarcastically hearing her answer.

"Why the hell are you laughing like that?" Now she was very irritated and furious. She got up from her seat and stomped her feet on the floor.

"Because I don't want someone like you, a gold digger." Jimin emphasized the word 'gold digger'. Rosè was boiling in anger.

"Just see Park Jimin, I will marry you. And you don't have a choice anyway, my father will ruin your company." She said and left with a smirk plastic on her face.

Jimin sighed after she finally left his office. He was mentally thanking Ye ni as she dragged taehyung to her school so taehyung wasn't in the office.

Rosè was a pain in the ass. She only wants Jimin's money and reputation. Her father is a trusted shareholder of Jimin's company. And he wants jimin to marry his daughter. Jimin tried numerous times to deny the old man's order but it didn't work. Rosè always came often to Jimin's office to annoy him.

"Hello"

"Hello princess, is everything alright?"

"Appa, taetae is having a fever."

"What! Where are you princess. I will pick you up, give me the address."

"We are in my school."

"I am coming baby. Just wait there and take care of mommy ok."

"Okay."

Jimin rushed out from his office to Ye ni's school. Hearing that taehyung was sick made him very much worried.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Appa" ye ni called for her dad as soon as she saw him coming out of the car. Jimin hugged the small girl.

"Where is your mommy?" He asked, worry evident in his voice. Ye ni dragged him inside and brought him to the clinic of the school.

There he saw taehyung who was talking with one of the teacher. Taehyung wasn't very sick but just a little bit of fever and cold.