(8)

The next day.
3rd person POV
"Okay, I will sign the deal." Jimin said stood up.
"Thank you very much Mr Park." Min Yoongi said and shaked Jimin's hand.

"It's my pleasure." Jimin said. Jungkook also shake his hands and taehyung just bowed.

Their meeting was over. They successfully signed the deal with the Min's company and were looking forward to expanding their business in Japan and China.

It was 2 in the afternoon. Jungkook decided to go and explore the city so he left jimin and taehyung. Jimin and taehyung decided to head back to the hotel.

While getting out of the car some people noticed jimin and came running towards taehyung and jimin. Jimin was really famous because not only he was a CEO but also a famous designer in the past.

Taehyung and jimin ran fast to escape from the crowd. They both entered the hotel panting heavily.

"Oh God! I thought I will not get recognized." Jimin said sighing.
"How can you not get recognized? You are the most famous and handsome CEO of South Korea." Taehyung said bluntly without realizing that he described jimin handsome.

"So you think I am handsome?" Jimin said with a smirk.
Taehyung blushed very hard.

"N-oo" taehyung almost stuttered saying.

Jimin slowly started to step towards taehyung. Taehyung instinctively backing away until he was pinned to the nearby wall.
Jimin stared at Taehyung's lips and slowly started to lean forward. Taehyung was very surprised. He stood still there without moving a muscle. Jimin's hot breath could be felt on Taehyung's face. Taehyung closed his eyes shut. Jimin was about to kiss taehyung when his phone rang.

Jimin's POV
Damn! This phone. I cursed mentally and reached to my pocket to takd out my phone. I released taehyung from my trap and picked up the call. It was Ye ni's call.

"Hello angel"
"Hello Appa "
"How are you angel?"
"I am good Appa. I got a chocolate from teacher today."
"Really? But you shouldn't eat chocolates so much ok, it will ruin your teeth."
"Um Appa, but chocolate is my favorite."
"Okay angel I get it. I will bring a lot of chocolate for you when I get back ok."
"Yay Appa nini is happy. Appa we won the competition."
"Really?"
"Yes, teacher said that our poster was the best."
"Hm, now go and sleep angel it's getting late."
"Ok Appa good night "
"Good night angel" I said and hanged up the call.

I looked at taehyung he was blushing very badly. I was about to go and continue what we were doing when that brat jungkook entered the room. He was reeking with the smell of alcohol.

"Why did you drink so early huh?"
"The bars here are amazing so I just had a little bit of alcohol." He said.

"Taehyung, you should accompany me next time."
"He will not accompany you anywhere. Just go to your room, you already look so drunk."

"Yah, you are no fun jimin." He said and went inside his room.

Taehyung also went to his room I went into mine.

Taehyung's POV
What just happened now? I couldn't believe what happened a minute ago. Jimin literally pinned me to the wall and was going to kiss me. I was red like a tomato right now.

I slapped my face slowly and went inside the bathroom to take a shower.

Time skip

It was 8 PM now and we decided to go out and eat. I booked a table in a Japanese restaurant.

We entered the restaurant. The restaurant had a traditional theme. All the workers and the waiters were wearing Japanese clothes.

We sat down at our table and ordered our food.

After 10 minutes, two waitresse came with three different plates in their hands and placed the food on the table.

The waitress was giving a flirty look at jimin and jungkook. Jimin just ignored it but jungkook kinda seemed a bit interested.

The waitresses were wearing very short skirts and had a lot of makeup on their face.

One of the waitress purposefully poured the drink on jimin and acted as if it was an accident. She started to apologize and grabbed a tissue and wiped of Jimin's shirt. Jimin was definitely not interested in that girl.

I was irritated now. I quickly grabbed another tissue paper and wiped of the remaining drink from Jimin's shirt. Jimin was really surprised now. I acted without even thinking once. I was definitely a bit embarrassed.

The waitress went away because of not getting Jimin's attention. Jimin looked at me and smirked.
God! I was now red again. I was blushing madly.

We ate our food and exited the restaurant.
We got to our hotel. Jungkook wished good night and went to his room. I was about to  go to my room when jimin pulled me and pinned me against the wall.

"Shall we complete what we started before?" He said with a smirk. I couldn't even reply, he attached our lips together. The kiss was slow and sloppy. At first I didn't know how to react so I just followed what he was doing. I kissed back and he slightly bit on my bottom lips asking for entrance which I gave. He slid his tongue in my mouth and started exploring every part of it. Our tongues were battling for dominance which jimin won already. I slightly moaned a little into the kiss. We both pulled away to catch our breaths. Jimin again smashed our lips together. Our lips were moving in sync with each other.

We both pulled away from the kiss and catched our breaths.

I was shocked right now. Jimin kissed me. It was my first kiss.

He looked into my eyes and muttered.
"I like you taehyung."
"What?" I said in disbelief because I never imagined him to like me. I liked him too but his confession is making me nervous.
"You don't have to like me back. Take your time I don't mind." He said and caressed my cheek.

"No , I like you." I said. I couldn't believe I just said that.
"Really?"
"Yeah, I like you jimin." I said looking in his eyes.  He is  definitely happy right now.

He peck my lips again and smiled at me. I smiled back with my boxy smile.

"You are so adorable tae." He said and squished my cheeks. I slightly blushed at the nickname.

"Okay, so tae will you be my boyfriend?" He asked taking my small hands in his.
"Yes" I said happily.
"Okay, so now you are mine." He said in pride I just nodded smilingly.
"It's getting late we should go and sleep. Our flight is in the morning." He said.

We both went in our separate rooms.

I was still very shocked from what just happened now. I had my first kiss and also jimin confessed to me. I was beyond happy at this point. I went to bed happily and slept.

To be continued.