(15)

Author's POV

"Mom, I will not marry her." Jimin said sternly to his mother who was convincing him to marry rosè.

"But, she is a beautiful girl. And besides her dad is a shareholder of your company." She reasoned out.

"I won't marry a girl like Chaeyoung. I already love taehyung. And for the company, I can manage." He clearly explained but his mom wasn't convinced. Jimin's mom and rosè's mom are childhood friends, and they want their kids to get married, to which jimin strongly disagrees.

"I don't like your choice." She said.

"I don't care." Jimin said blankly ignoring the frown on his mother's face.

"I am your mother, you will have to listen to me."

"You lost that title long ago. Don't expect me to obey you." He said and exited the house without bothering to look back at her, avoiding and ignoring all her calls.

~~~~

"Mommy, I am hungry." Ye ni said while playing with her plushie. Taehyung looked at her and ruffled her eyes.

"Would you like to go to Jin hyung's cafe?" He asked and the girl immediately rise up in excitement hearing the certain person's name.

"Yes!"

"Okay than, let's go." Taehyung started the car engine and drove to the cafe.

"Taehyung'ah..." Jin came and hugged the younger.

"Hey hyung." Taehyung said pulling out of the hug.

"You brat, you didn't even contact me last week." He said and hit Taehyung's head teasingly.

"Sorry hyung!" Taehyung said.

"You should be sorry." Jin said crossing his hands on his chest trying to look dramatic.

"Oh nini!" Jin exclaimed as soon a she saw the little girl who was hiding behind her mommy. He crouched down to her level and picked her up in his arms.

"How are you princess?"

"I am good uncle Jin." She said with a smile. Jin ruffled her brown hair earning a giggle from her.

"Let's sit over there." Jin pointed to the seat in the corner. They sat down and jin went inside to bring something for them to eat as Ye ni was very hungry.

He came back with donuts and juice with him, and placed them on the table. Ye ni immediately dig into the food.

"How are you Taehyung?" Jin asked.

"I am fine. How are you hyung?" He asked in a serious tone as he knew what was happening with Jin at the moment.

"I am okay." He replied trying to sound as much as normal and reassuring he could, but it didn't convince Taehyung. Taehyung could feel and see the pain in his hyung's eyes. They have known each other since they were in high school so they can easily tell if they are lying to each other.

"You know what I am talking about hyung. Don't lie to me."

"Namjoon wants to break up." Jin blurted out trying hard not to cry.

"What?!!" Taehyung was in disbelief. He had never imagined Namjoon and jin to break up. They were always the power couple and they never had fights.