(19)

"I think we should break up!" Taehyung's sudden outburst took Jin by surprise.

"What? Why? Did jimin do something wrong?" Jin asked totally surprised, and seeing Taehyung's serious expression indicated that he was dead serious about this.

"I am not good enough for him." Taehyung said completely frustrated, he plopped down on the comfortable couch and started crying.

"Yes you are! Don't just break up for that reason. You will regret it later." Jin reasoned out, and he was right. Taehyung might regret it later.

"But-" taehyung couldn't finish his sentence when the door burst opened revealing jimin and Ye ni.

"Talk to him." Jin whispered in Taehyung's ear and stood up to leave.

"Hey hyung! You are going already?" Jimin put ye ni down.

"Yes, it's already late, Namjoon will be worried if I don't go home. So bye!" Jin said and walked out of the house after bidding taehyung, jimin and Ye ni goodbye.

"Okay! Let's have dinner now." Jimin said and proceeded to the kitchen after pecking taehyung on the lips. Ye ni clinged onto jimin like a koala.

Taehyung stopped crying but his thoughts were still wilding in his mind. Making him scared.

"How was your day?" Jimin questioned as taehyung took a sit on the opposite side of the kitchen counter with ye ni on his lap.

"It was Okay." Taehyung answered playing with Ye ni's hair. And those small gestures of love always made him flustered. Even if it is as mere as of asking how was his day. It always manages to make his stomach feel butterflies.

But still, that didn't mean that he forgot about his worries.

"Here, eat." Jimin placed the plate full of food in front of taehyung to eat. And a small plate for ye ni.

Jimin took off his apron and himself took a seat in front of taehyung and Ye ni.

They started digging into the delicious food.

"Ye ni! Go to sleep." Jimin instructed ye ni to go to bed as it was getting late. Ye ni yawned and went upstairs to sleep. Taehyung made sure the girl got to the room safe without stumbling on the steps.

"So tell me now, why are you so down?" Hiding his emotions from jimin was impossible, no matter how much taehyung tries to hide his feelings, jimin will always recognize in the end.

"I don't think so we should continue our relationship anymore." Taehyung wanted to cry, he finally said what he has been thinking for the past few days. It was hard for him too but he was doing it for the better.

There wasn't a way they could be together. The whole was against it, so who was taehyung in comparison to this vast world.

"What?! Why? Did I do something wrong? Or is it because of rose?" Jimin did get a hint before but he didn't think things will lead to here. It would be nightmare without taehyung in his life.

"No none of that. We are not meant to be together, jimin. This world doesn't want us to he together. If we continue this meaningless relationship anymore, your future will be in danger." Taehyung teared up finally. He really didn't want this, but he had to.

"I don't care about the world! I just need you and ye ni in my life. And our relationship isn't meaningless. We are meant to be together." Jimin confidently stated without the slightest Unsurity. A life without taehyung, he can't even imagine it.

"But what about her future? What about your future, jimin? I will only be the reason for your downfall." Taehyung cried out, his tears didn't stop flowing down his rosy cheeks.

"I can assure you, it will be fine. I promise." Jimin embraced the younger, wrapping his arms around taehyung and kissing the back of his head.

"But-"

"Trust me. I will make it better." Jimin cut off taehyung in the middle, lifting the younger's head up and wiping off the tears from his face.

"Don't worry, I am here. I will always be here." Jimin reassured kissing taehyung passionately.

Taehyung shut up automatically kissing back jimin with the same amount of love and adoration.

A love so beautiful. Jimin was glad he could call it theirs, he was thankful he had such a love. He won't change eber, not even for the world. Taehyung was his world, he won't trade it for anything.

The night sure was gloomy, taehyung clutched to jimin while sleeping, jimin didn't mind. He wanted taehyung to lean on him. In this world where everyone's alone, jimin wanted to at least one person to lean on to him.

After all they are humans, so the imperfections existed, but they even appreciated those.

Late in the night, taehyung woke up. He stared at the man beside him sleeping peacefully. His hands instinctively ruffled the sleeping man's hair. He smiled seeing jimin so peaceful. He pecked his forehead and got up from the bed.

He slide his suitcase from under the bed and took it out of the room silently making sure jimin doesn't wake up.

He skipped passed the corridor and went inside ye ni's room. There she was, sleeping while hugging her panda plushie close to her.

He studied her features for one last time. Placing a peck on the girl's forehead, he cried silently.

"I am sorry, baby. Forgive me okay?" He cried even more, carresing his flat stomach with his right hand. He for the last time glanced at ye ni and went outside quickly.

He contemplated with himself if he should go inside his and jimin's room again.

It will make it harder if I do. I who just go now.

He shoke his head and taking the suitcase, he went down stairs.

Taehyung opened the main door and exited.

"Thank you my dear two angels. Goodbye." Taehyung uttered softly and left without looking back. He knew if he did, he won't be able to leave.

Tears kept flowing out of his eyes. He just couldn't stop crying. He was leaving behind his world in that house. He was leaving his sweet daughter and lover in that house. But it was for their good. It was for the future.

Clutching his stomach, he got inside the taxi and left.

A new life awaits him and his unborn child. He promises to himself, he won't give up.

--

"Taehyung!! Where are you?!" Jimin cried out in the empty space of his house. Everything felt like it disappeared.

His world disappeared.

Ye ni kept crying seeing her father in such a state. She cried for taehyung but he wasn't there.

"Taehyung! Why?!" Jimin cried out. He was helpless.

His heart yearned for taehyung. He felt suffocated.

"Why did you have to leave us?"

___________________________

Sorry I didn't update in an eternity. I just lost motivation for this story.

Comment and vote please. I will end this story soon in 25 chapters, I hope that is okay.

Thank you for reading.

Bye! 💜💜