Separated

Author's Note: Aloha everyone once again! I want to thank everyone for the wonderful follows and votes from the last chapter! They are very much appreciated! I love each and everyone of you! Seeing people enjoying my story just makes me all warm inside.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Hobbit, all rights belong to the amazing Tolkien (along with any movie references which belong to Peter Jackson). The cover photo is edited by me, but the model in the picture I do not own. Only thing I claim is my OC Sophitia. Any grammatical errors or mistakes you see I hope you can forgive me and you still have a pleasant time reading my story! Enjoy!

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

At some point I had fainted...not my proudest moment or decision staying out in the open and vulnerable, but I couldn't help it with a hole in my stomach. I must also be delirious because I don't remember grass and dirt being so squishy and comfortable.

I did a test, moving my fingers and my legs before opening my eyes and feeling a small ache from the wound in my stomach.

'Still not dead.' I thought as I looked around. My room looked stunning! It reminded me of one of those high class rental homes you'd see being advertised online...back when the internet was still functioning. It was an open room with a bed in the center, the bedsheets felt like high class silk and outside I could see trees that reached to the sky and I heard the sound of a waterfall close by. It was so serene and with the light from the sun streaming into the room, I could've mistaken this for heaven if I didn't feel the pain in my stomach. "Where am I...now?"

"Ah good, you're awake." A low voice made itself known and when I turned to where the voice came from, I had to do a double take. Triple take!

This man had long black hair, silk (or was that velvet) whatever it was, it looked very soft to the touch. He looked to be wearing robes and a thin crown of metal branches intertwined on his forehead. He looked flawless! Was this even a man?

"We thought we lost you a couple times." The man commented as he came to sit by my bedside. "But you have a very strong fighting spirit. You're lucky we found you when we did, though the wound was something I have never seen before."

I almost didn't catch what he was saying because my eyes were staring quite intently on his ears.

"Are you...?" But was unable to continue, my voice raspy and weak as I let out a cough.

"Here, drink this." The man said as he offered a glass of water to which I gladly took and gulped down, grateful for the cold water that remedied my parched throat. "You've been out for a couple weeks, I'm sure you're thirsty and hungry. I shall ask someone to bring you some food."

The elf who had yet to introduce himself called for a woman, she was equally as stunning as the man in front of me, who nodded and quickly returned with what looked to be bread. A simple dish that had me salivating when I smelled the freshly baked pastry.

"Thank you..." I said as I began to eat, not bothering with manners. I moaned, when was the last time I had fresh hot bread! I started choking on the pieces of bread before downing another glass of water.

"Easy there, the food isn't going anywhere." The man lightly scolded with a smile on his face. "My name is Elrond, Lord of Imladris."

'Imladris...Gandalf mentioned that name...' I thought as I swallowed before chewing slower on the bread. "Are you an elf?"

"I am indeed." Elrond nodded his head.

'Then...I made it!' I thought with glee before I turned to this Elrond person. "Am I in Middle-Earth?"