𝟱.𝟮𝟱 | 💰

𝐂.𝐑.𝐄.𝐀.𝐌.
𝚍𝚎'𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚔𝚑𝚢𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚎
- 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚌𝚊 -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Please don't leave me Jayda. I talked to that lady the other day." I smacked my lips as I listened to Quan talk to some girl on FaceTime.

Niggas always claim they gone talk to the lady when they get caught.

"What damn lady Quan!?" Jalen snorted, the entire conversation hilarious to us as the Jayda girl continued to spazz on him. "I heard laughing too! Them niggas must know you cheated on me the other day."

"Ain't nobody even cheat Jayda! You can ask them bruh."

"Aye! Put yo face in the camera." She directed to Jalen who was sitting beside Quan in the backseat.

"Jalen please tell her that I wa-"

"Ian finna say nun. Better stop lying to that girl." I let out a scream after he spoke, listening to the overdramatic gasp that left her lips.

I turned my attention out the window as she began to talk quickly, spotting one of the resident crackheads walking down the block following a caramel skinned girl.

"I know you want to buy some outta my cart."

"Jerry pleaseeeee. Get back."

"Why? Youn think my stuff good." Jerry smacked his lips, still pushing the cart behind her before he hit her ankles with it.

"I'm gone tell my daddy you been bothering me again." She yelped, pulling her shades down over her eyes before running away.

It wouldn't have been that funny if he wouldn't have pulled a hoverboard out of the cart before placing it on the ground and speeding off after her.

I swear these some crazy people.

"Get back hea'! Buy my stuff guh!" He yelled as he leaned the hoverboard forward so he could go faster. His baggy clothes flapping in the wind.

"Stop chasing me!" She yelled kicking a rock so landed right in front of his hoverboard.

The next thing you know he ran into the rock and it stopped the hoverboard abruptly causing him to fly off of it.

"Well I'll be damned!"

I laughed at them before texting Khan back, trying to plan our date for Christmas in a few days. Not being on the level for gifts yet since we had just started talking.

I hadn't been back by my house since I snuck in to get some clothes yesterday, not wanting to risk that lady seeing me cause I would probably molly whop ha if I ran into her.

"Yooooo, look what Tinaye just said bruh."

"What?"

I looked over when he put his phone in my face so I could read whatever was on the screen. "Damn!"

𝟮:𝟰𝟳 ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 𝙻𝚃𝙴 𝟴𝟮%

𝟮:𝟰𝟳                          ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ 𝙻𝚃𝙴    𝟴𝟮%

so what y'all did after school yesterday?

The court & chilled, wassup?

was that before or after? 🤔

Before or after wha?

you and de'kari snuck outta his window with bags...

Huh?

Huh?

if you can say huh then you clearly know what i'm talking bout.

I stopped reading after that, looking at Quincy who looked at me with the same look that was on my face.

"She a spy?!"

"She a spy?!"

"Ion even know."

I side eyed him, smacking my lips while thinking. If Tinaye knew that mean Khan know about it too.

𝐂.𝐑.𝐄.𝐀.𝐌.
𝚔𝚑𝚊́𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚢𝚡 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍
- 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚌𝚊 -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Wassup y'all." Kaprice spoke, plopping down in his usual spot between Khalan and my dad's graves.

We tried our best to make it to visit the graves every time there was a family holiday and on their birthdays.

My grandpa, father, and brother had all been buried here. Three generations laying right next to each other, each one dear to me.

I listened as Kaprice spoke, filling them in on some of his thoughts and things that had happened to him since the last time we visited.

I sat quietly, letting him get everything that he needed to out before he decided to give me a moment to myself.

"Happy birthday pops." I sighed, moving to sit down in front of the three graves and beginning to talk. "I miss y'all so much."

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I tried to push my tears back so I could say what I needed to say.

"Umm, I met a boy that I really like. He's nice and thoughtful but... I just don't know how to open up to him. I would have loved for y'all to meet him. Khalan, you used to play basketball with him. His name is De'Kari and he's really talented. He makes me feel whole again..."

I let my words fall from my lips, the soft breeze blowing around me making everything seem more tranquil.

How am I supposed to love when I don't even know how?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝘋𝘰 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧?