✪im sorry✪

Play the song while reading
No ones pov.
Kairi: aww your sorry ima forgive you
Mattia: kairi please I have been thinking too much about you I can't sleep.. eat.. drink.. I keep thinking about you.. I'm sorry for breaking up with you..
Kairi: you're funny
Mattia: kairi.. it's impossible to get you out my mind..
Kairi: so what do you want me to do
Mattia: I want you to be with me.. again I'm sorry..
Kairi: find someone else that person will be better
Mattia: kairi please.. I keep thinking about you every time.. I haven't eaten in days.. and I'm heart broken inside..
Kairi: ok you haven't eaten in days go eat something and stop thinking about me I don't want you back! Ok!
Mattia: ok.. I've seen you've had enough.. about me.. you will have a better boyfriend and a better life.. have a good day..

Mattia walked out and started crying.. he yelled he couldn't get enough he quickly drove home and then something happened.. he got into a crash.. the police came and also did the ambulance the other person wasn't hurt but mattia was he was bleeding everywhere.

Kairis mom: kai!
Kairi: yes!
Kairis mom: come down stairs!
Kairi: ok!

Kairi quickly ran downstairs just to see the news he knew who's car that was he felt a tear run down his face.. it was Mattia polibio..

Kairis mom: isn't that mattia..
Kairi: yes..

Kairi ran out the house and got into a car and drove off to the hospital he went inside the hospital and tried to look for mattia and then found him he saw him there with his eyes closed. Mattia didn't do it on purpose he did it on accident because he kept thinking about what kairi said. Then kairi entered that room he cried and held mattias hands. He prayed to god that he would stay alive. Soon mattia woke up and held his hand tightly.

Kairi: ma-mattia!
Mattia: kairi..
Kairi: omg! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry tia!

Soon mattia saw where he was and then remembered.. he let go of kairis hands and looked away. Mattia remembered what happened he said mean things to him that hurt him. Mattia kept remembering.. so he gave up on him. No more feelings for him.

Again I almost cried.
These stories are getting intense.
But again I'm sorry if it's sad for you guys.
Next part will be out in a moment.