✪give me that ass just for daddy✪

Don't play the song yet
No ones pov.
Mattia woke up so early that he felt something on the bottom and he noticed what it was. He bit his lip and felt him growing a boner. So he woke kairi up and kairi immediately felt a boner on him he felt it and turned around to see mattia smirking. He then sat up and got on top of mattias. Mattia loved how he was waiting for something to happen. Then mattia leaned in for a kiss and started kissing him.

Play music here
Kairi felt mattias body under the shirt and then mattia got on top of kairi and removed his T-shirt. Kairi looked at mattia with a smirk and mattia looked back with a smirk too. Mattia started to leave hickeys all over kairis body and on his neck too. Mattia then removed kairis shorts and he undressed himself too. Once mattia undressed him self he made kairi lick two fingers and put them in kairis hole. Kairi arched his back and held on to the sheets mattia just looked at him with a smirk and started kissing him. All mattia heard we're moans coming out from kairis mouth mattia liked them so much.

Kairi: I'm close..
Mattia: you're not cumming
Kairi: please daddy
Mattia: I won't let you
Kairi: I'll be a dirty slut for you.. ah..
Mattia: ok then be a good slut and cum for me
Kairi: mhm so close daddy..
Mattia: be a dirty slut like you said
Kairi: a-ah fuckfuck! Ah! Uh mmmm
Mattia: when I fuck you be a good slut for me ok
Kairi: yes daddy

Mattia then entered his member inside of kairi and kairi waited for mattia to put it in. Once it was in Martha started to thrust slowly making kairi gently moan. Little moans came out of kairis mouth. Mattia was trying to find his weak spot until kairi moaned loudly he found it. Mattia sped up his space to medium and kairi loved it but also loved the spot mattia was hitting.

Kairi: p-please fa-faster daddy
Mattia: what was that princess
Kairi: faster please..
Mattia: you sure
Kairi: yes daddy
Mattia: ok when you cum be a dirty slut ok
Kairi: ok daddy

Mattia started to thrust in kairi faster and faster. Kairi was a moaning mess and mattia liked the way he was moaning and also liked the way he arched his back. Kairi was close to his climax so mattia kept banging inside of him to reach his climax.

Kairi: daddy! I'm cl-close!
Mattia: be a dirty slut princess
Kairi: fuck! Fuckfuckfuck! Ah! Shitshit! AH!
Mattia: you're such a beautiful dirty slut

While mattia kept pounding in him he started to kiss kairi to reach his climax mattia went way faster then he already was he was close to his climax. And then he reached his climax. He layed down next to kairis side try to catch their breath. And they both kissed each other mattia cleaned up. And started a bath for mouth of them kairi couldn't walk from mattia because he kept hitting his weak spot. They were done showering and went back to the bed to watch Netflix on the TV.

By the way these stories
Are gonna be short
Sorry but next part!