✪present✪

Listen to the song while reading
Kairis pov.
I woke up the next morning and found something next to my bed.. I got up and it was a box.. I quickly went to go get some scissors and I carefully opened the box. All there was were some chocolates and teddy bear and a flower. It was from mattia.. I threw the box on the floor. I didn't love him anymore or want him anymore it's whats best for me. I can't handle this anymore but just to forget about mattia. But the problem is.. I want to see him.. I know I hate him but I wanna do this. So I drove to his house and arrived. I went to his room and saw him sitting there on his bed probably waiting for a response from me I went up to him and hugged him.

Kairi: mattia im here..
Mattia: kairi Im sorry..
Kairi: is what's wrong..
Mattia: the box I sent you wasn't for you..
Kairi: oh..
Mattia: I'm sorry..
Kairi: I thought you missed me and I loved me..
Mattia: im kidding it is for you
Kairi: I regret everything
Mattia: it's ok I love you and it's my fault

He hugged me back and I layed with him. I guess we weren't gone for long. We were back together we have gone threw so much pain and I hate that. And not look at where we are I will always be by his side when he needs me. But you really thought we were gonna stay as we were right now? What are you thinking? I saw a girl enter the room and it was I guess mattias girl friend or friend I don't care he quickly looked at me I didn't take it far but all I said were these 6 words..

Kairi: I'll leave you alone with her.

So I did I left I don't regret a bit but the next thing I found out was he.. falling to the ground some one shot me.. what did I do wrong to get here.. I don't know I saw blurry and I saw someone that person looked familiar but I couldn't see anything. I got shot and.. there I go closing my eyes and leaving the love of my life it's what's best.. I heard screaming and yelling.. but I lost sound and saw another person.. I was hurt.. this was the end of my life. I saw flashing lights and felt pain.

There you go.
He ended up going to the hospital.
And hurt.
Another part.