✪shorts✪

Don't play the song yet
No ones pov.
Kairi was at home taking care of his son and mattia was at the mall buying things for kairi and his son. So then he finally arrived back home with clothes and toys for his son and mattia bought kairi short shorts and they we're reviling his ass but the thing is mattia also bought kairi panties that fit him perfectly so mattia gave him the things. And kairi didn't want to try them on but he did and once kairi was trying them on the boys came over and mattia was just chilling and talking to them they kept talking and kairi finally came out the bathroom and heard talking he went up stairs and saw the boys he sat next to mattia and the boys looked up at kairi with surprise face. Everyone liked how kairi was dressed they all kept staring. And mattia roughly put him on his lap.

Mattia: can you guys stop looking at my boyfriend
Boys: uh.. mhm
Mattia: ok please
Kairi: why didnt you tell me they were coming over..
Mattia: it's ok I'll cover you ok
Kairi: ok..

Play the song
So the boys all kept talking and hanging out until robert kept staring at kairi he licked his lips and kept looking at him robert is the one who has been having a crush on kairi since mattia and him broke up but he didn't know how to tell him. Kairi then noticed and quickly looked away and held mattia tightly to him. Finally it was night all the boys have left and kairi was still with mattia but he fell aleep in his arms and mattia carried kairi to the room and mattia cuddled with kairi while watching the TV. Kairis phone rang and mattia went to get it it was a message from Robert. He was confused so he opened it and this is what the message said.

Robert:
Look you looked hot today I was wondering if you would leave mattia for me is that ok with you baby?

Mattia kept looking at the message and it looked like Robert was flirting with kairi and was pissed so he texted him back.

Kairi:
No I wouldn't do that

Robert:
And why not

Kairi:
Because I told mattia I would always be by his side

Robert:
You and your man I don't care anymore I'll leave you with him then

Kairi:
Btw we are friends and I don't want you and aren't you also straight?

Robert:
Yes but that doesn't matter
Read

And mattia thought he beat him up threw the text messages so looks like mattia won and Robert lost. Mattia then fell asleep and kept cuddling kairi but right when he was gonna fall asleep kairi started to cry in his sleep and held mattia close to him so kairi woke up and mattia looked at him upset.

Mattia: baby you ok?
Kairi: n-no
Mattia: whats wrong? And why are you crying?
Kairi: robert..
Mattia: what about him..
Kairi: he was rapping me..
Mattia: it's gonna be ok I'm here with you ok
Kairi: o-ok..
Mattia: come here I'll give you a kiss and fall asleep again I will fall asleep with you ok
Kairi: ok..

Mattia pecked kairi on the head and on the cheek and cuddled him they both finally fell asleep kairi wasn't having anymore robert dreams he was having dreams with his baby and mattia they were out at the park playing but sweet dreams.

Cute!!
Next part!
For you guys!