eight

no mediocre - niall azalea ft. iggy azalea

[original; T.I ft. Iggy Azalea]

// eight

two weeks later

Niall slumped off the couch, waking from his sleep. He cursed the person behind his door, that decided to wake him up with that annoying doorbell.

He saw Zayn when he finally opened his door. Glad it wasn't who he expected, he sighed in relief.

"Did I wake you?" Zayn questioned.

"Yeah, but it's fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Zayn, now come hug me." Niall groaned, in need of his best friend's touch.

The older lad chuckled, and walked towards Niall, his arms sneaking around his waist. They hugged for a few moments, before Zayn spoke up again.

"Where's Harry?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. I already told you to never bring him up when we're together." Niall grumbled, his head still resting on Zayn's shoulder.

Zayn pulled away and promptly received whines from Niall.

"We can't hug forever."

"Maybe we can."

"How about we cuddle on the sofa. I'm exhausted." Zayn sighed. Niall agreed, and they both sat on the couch. The blue eyed lad found his way into Zayn's arms again, and got comfortable.

They watched the T.V for a while. Half hour later, Niall's snores filled the room.

The front door to the flat suddenly burst open, startling Zayn. He looked up to see Harry.

"'Sup, Harry."

"Hey, Zayn. I didn't expect to see you here. Again." Harry propped up a forced smile at him.

"Well I try to see Niall everyday, since I came all the way here to visit him."

"That's good, I guess. I uh, came to pick up my phone from my room. I'll be right out."

Zayn only nodded, as he watched Harry walk into the hallway, his keys jingling in his pocket.

Harry went towards his room. Well, the guest room to be exact. Harry was assigned to have his own room in Niall's flat, so he could sleep over. Management thought it was a good idea so he could stay after their dates, and people would think they were doing something else.

He didn't think coming out of the building with his hair everywhere, and Niall's shirt was necessary, but rules were rules.

A lot of things happened these past few weeks. Zayn's arrival (Simon was not fond of the idea), Niall's tour arrangements, many meetings, and the contract signing.

You heard right. Harry signed the contract. He still couldn't come to the conclusion that he will be under management's rules for eleven months. It wasn't that bad though. Harry was getting paid with checks over ninety-five thousand each month.

The first month was over in another week and a half. Harry would be lying if he said he wasn't excited to get his first real paycheck.

He walked into his room, finding everything the way it was when he left yesterday.

Grabbing his phone from the bed, he made sure nobody (Niall) had dug into it, or looked through his messages.

He quickly decided to check his Twitter, and sat down on the homely bed. After a period of time of seeing what was new, he chose to tweet his eight million followers, since it had been a while.