Prisoners

This photo shows two prisoners' unpleasant faces . The features telling a story of a mournful , regrettable plot twist . One that is not complete. A chapter of life ending in a mistakable sentence . Unauthentic, misused words, that are put together by useless lawyers .

 Who optimistically engage in the familiar fate. A crime which would have probably been buried with the thick layer of money and connections. The two prisoners sit there and drag on with the dolorous tune of the never ending burden .

 Engraved in every breath that they take. The locks represent their brains , or whatever is in the mind. The one on the far right (holding a book) has set himself free , mentally. Behind every scandal that brought that prisoner to court , there was a buoyant personality. But enough is enough . 

 The deputies could confiscate every last speck of confidence, reassure them daily that what they have done is now costing them what was given for free. But they can't take what's within, they can't take away that spark of happiness ,or the spirit , because only YOU control you. 

Improve yourself with knowledge. Because that prisoner...that person is open minded, that person is not to be locked up , fed fabricated smiles, and fake information of the disorganized system they call a stable government. Every criminal gets what they deserve , just not the privileged ones.