BEST FRIEND

"Help yourself by not saying anything. becuase if you do , i will jump on that maniquin and break it."  she hissed . looking into his sincere eyes.  they were apologetic . But they weren't enough for her to forgive him for having to hide in the attic of the  Luxury store. 

 They had been hiding  for nearly 2 hours.  well.. ever since he voodoo'd his way into  the Royal palace of clothes. They both were addicts , so she understood for why he  wanted to sneak in here. How he wanted to  Wait for everyone to leave . Just so they could 'redecorate' the merchandise for no reason. 

Sad thing. They were rich , so the motive to vandalize would leave the cops to question their mental state. 

"I just want to have fun" he replied , seeming a bit worried abut her reaction. He thought this  is what she wanted. An addiction to the thrill. the excitement and the adrenaline of doing the wrong thing.

"We could have fun doing other things."  she announced. 

" stop acting like that-" he nagged. 

"like what?" she questioned. But he ignored her. He knew she never admitted what she really wanted to. and he didn't care.

 The fear of spoken thoughts becoming forgotten memories lingered around her insane idea of getting out of here in one piece

"So what do we do?" again he ignored her. Explaining to her for the third time this night was not on his to do list. so he turned away,His gaze  following the footsteps of the manager walking out and locking the door. 

And that's when he jumped, nearly  breaking his neck but that wasn't important right now. He looked up, taking in her worried expression. Her nose scrunched up while her brows knitted into one. 

"i'll catch you." with his arms out above him, his scrawniness shook in fear , his limbs doubted him but his confidence pushed his strength to its limits. 

"No thanks , i think i would like to have both of your legs working instead of one." she replied.

ouch. 

now that hurt him more than the fact that he was weak.

 with a deep breath she hopped down swiftly. Taking in the neatly folded designer clothes , Oh the price of nothing stood at the expense of polyester and silk.

"Party time?" he asked . 

"party time." she repeated. 

and they split up. each going to make the work of overly priced art work into a daring disaster.  Except when he went to go mess up the glossy shoes in the mens section, he stared at her from afar.

Leaving her would be messed up. It would be wrong . His best friend of 14 years , the closest person ever to him was about to be left alone in the crime of which he planned . But he had to do it , he had to let her go. 

Because he loved her so much and she didn't feel the same way . He couldn't stand the chance of the girl of his dreams be seen with another man. 

And as he dialed the 3 digits that would have the cops here in less than 10 minuets , he turned his back to hers. Tears streaming down his face , he ran out , to the nearest exit. He promised himself that he would write to her. 

Her soon to be cries would be outspoken with the sirens's .  And only for his' to be heard on replay.

He wanted them to be together and she didn't , so he agreed to her knowledge that its okay if only seeing her once in a while would be okay.

but it wasn't.

She didn't have a choice , the only option was to overthink where she went wrong. Not knowing that the man of what she considered family was a stranger at heart.