Finding Out The Horrible Truth

(Deku POV) 10:55 am (Unedited

Yes! Today is my birthday! I wonder if my boyfriends and friends will throw me a surprise party! Oh yeah! Our 1st years anniversary is in 3 days! This will be the best week ever! You may be wondering who my boyfriends are! Well, ask no more! They are Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou! I should get dressed a bit and go to Shoto's room! I mean, Kacchan is probably in there with Shoto-Kun! 

I head over to a pile of clean clothes and grab a hoodie with leggings. Of course, I change into those clothes and slip on my signature red shoes.

As I start heading over to Shoto's room I hear moaning. Damn, they're already having fun without me? Wait- That doesn't sound like Kacchan's or Shoto's moans. "AhHhHh~H-Harders~ DADDY~ B-Baku~ S-Sho~." Wait a damn minute. That sounds like Uraraka! "Quiet down, Ochako. You don't want anyone, especially Izuku finding out, do you~?" W-What?...

I begin crying and start running down the stairs and out the 1-A dorms and make my way to the 1-B dorms, 1-B was like my second family besides 1-Ass and my precious, pure mother. 

Monoma should be here today, he normally stays at home with his family. Though sometimes he would go to the dorms, so the both of us could hang out. At the moment it's 11:01 am, I need to take my mind off of what I just heard. If I tell Monoma what I heard he would piss off Kacchan without any second thought. Monoma did say that he hates all of class 1-A with the exception of me. Once Monoma said," I don't know why you like Bakugou. I mean, a good for nothing loser doesn't deserve you, Midoriya." 

I guess he was right. I finally arrived at the 1-Best dorms. I head over to Monoma's dorm room and start knocking. 

"Izuku? Why are your eyes puffy? Were you crying?! Oh, my bad. Come in," Monoma states after opening the door.

I look at the floor while walking in."I-I'm sorry... I- I he-heard Shoto and Kac-Kacchan f-fuck-ucking Ura-Uraraka," I tell him. 

"Izuku... Come here," Monoma says as he starts to hug me. "I have an idea. What if you got revenge? You gave them a taste of their own medicine?" Monoma asked smirking.

"G-go on..." I stutter.

 "Okay, what if we hook-up on your anniversary day? This will for sure get them somewhat pissed. We don't have to do the dirty if you don't want to. Though, it will make the plan work better," Monoma says. 

All of a sudden I got flustered." O-Okay. And, I guess w-we can do the dirty to make it believable," I utter out. 

"Anyways, I'm not supposed to be telling you this, but our class has been preparing you a surprise party. The party will be at a cat cafe. Shinsou chose the place," Monoma says quietly. 

"Really? You guys are the best!" I exclaim quietly.

"They don't call us 1-Best for nothing!" 

(499 words)