The Aftermath

3 weeks later: 

(Izuku Pov)

It's been 3 weeks... Oh, is that the old "Dekusquad" as some called it, I see?

I spot Tsu, the rat, Bakuwhore, Todohoeki, and no Iida, due to him leaving for America. Turns out that Urarat, Iida, and Tsu were all in a polyamorous relationship with one another. 

When Iida found out Urarat cheated on him and Tsu, he said, "Ocha- No, I mean Uraraka, you cheated on me. You have lost all of my trust, I can't believe I trusted someone like you. I'm leaving now, I'm moving to America to help my family become pro-heroes. Goodbye, Uraraka." 

That was about 2 weeks ago. 

When Tsu found out Urarat cheated on her and Iida, she said, "I-I can't handle the stress ribbit, I'm sorry. Goodbye."

At the moment, I see Todohoeki and Bakuwhore arguing. Tsk. Typical. 

I glare at Urarat in resentment, as she's grabbing Tsu's arms, crying, begging her to get back together with her. That bitch had it coming. 

2 months later:

I turn and see the new "Dekusquad" known as "The Gays". Silly name, I know. Although, the people in this group are people I can actually trust. 

Kendo: The mother

Tetsutetsu: The steel gay #1

Hatsume: The steampunk

Mina: The breakdancer

Sero: The tape of the group

Denki: Electric boy

Kirishima: The rock gay #1

Momo: The creative one

Jiro: The ultimate musician

Me, Izuku Midoriya: The trickster #1

Neito: The trickster #2

Hitoshi: The trickster #3

Neito, Hitoshi, and I earned that name due to us paying people to flirt with people in relationships to see if they are loyal or not. I will not allow the same thing that happened to me, happen to others.