The End?

Graduation day (U.A.)

(Izuku PoV)

I walked up to the stage and gave my speech. Although, I couldn't get more than a sentence out without bawling. 

"I'll miss UA but this is my time! T-This is all of our time! T-The world needs h-heroes, so we w-will give them to the world! A-ALL MIGHT ISNT THE ONLY ONE H-HERE! Because WE are h-here!" 

I get off the stage, and spot Neito and Hito! 

After dating for quite a while, Hito's and my feelings for each other grew. For Neito, Hito and I loved him even more than we did in the beginning. 

(No PoV)

"Guys, let's go on a date. It'll be fun," Shinsou states. 

"YESSS HOE!!!" Monoma yells ardently.

Midoriya giggles and nods. 

(Izuku Pov)

I left Neito and Hito under a sakura tree, while I got drinks. Although, when I came back, I noticed that Neito was crying and smiling at the same time? Are those tears of joy?

How odd...

I spot Hitoshi smiling as well, maybe he told a funny joke. Hm, I wonder!

I place the drinks down around our picnic basket, and start walking towards them, and freeze. Is that...?

I start crying. 

Hitoshi was...

.. proposing!!!

"Neito, Izuku, you guys are my everything. You two make me a better human being. Will you two make me the happiest man alive, and perhaps marry me..?"

"I- OH MY- HITOSHi!!! YES, OH MY GOD!! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!! MONOMA, IS THAT WHY YOU WERE CRYING?!?!" I yell out happily.

Neito nods and hugs me.

I run over to Hito and kiss him! Then run over to Neito, and kiss him as well! I finally let them share a kiss! 

(A/N Poly marriage is legal and able to happen in this AU)

.

.

.

.

(No PoV)

"Alright, can you go to sleep now, my sweetie pies?" ??? said as he sat up from his child, Lilith's bed.

"But dad, what happened to them? You told us you married them, but did you guys divorce? I know for a fact I didn't get my lavender hair from Mr. Sero..." 

"W-Well, sweetie, you see, your birth father, Hitoshi Shinsou, passed away at age 21, due to a very, very bad guy hurting h-him.." 

"Daddy, is the other guy my dad? I have blonde hair!" 

"Y-Yes."

"Well, why isn't he here??"

"He also passed away, at age 24 though. He went on a mission, and he saw his partner get hurt badly, so he panicked. Sadly, he didn't have time to copy quirks..."

(Izuku PoV)

"I finally got them to sleep. Hey honey, can we go visit Hitoshi's and Neito's.. grave..?" I ask perturbed.

"Ya, sure. I don't mind. Let's go right now," Hanta said understandingly. 

I love Hanta, although the love I have for Neito and Hitoshi will never be replaced or replicated. It was just so... unique.

(A few minutes later)

When we got there I started sobbing into Sero's chest. 

Hanta, Sero and I started dating at age 26, he was supposed to only help me with mental issues, but instead, we ended up together. 

We now have 4 kids. Two females, one male, and one non-binary child. The eldest is Lilith, who's dad is Hitoshi. The second eldest is Cathy, who's dad is Neito. Iru is the middle child, who's father is Hanta. Finally, Shimo, he's a newborn, and his father is also Hanta, yet this kid will know that his fathers were also Hitoshi and Neito. 

(Flashback)

Shi--ou age 2-

H-to-hi Sh--so- d-ad.

Shinsou, Hitoshi died at age 21 this Friday afternoon. This is a tragic loss for his 2 husbands, Neito Shinsou and Izuku Shinsou. Leaving his child 1-month-old child, Lilith Shinsou as well.

(Flashback 2)

Shin/^^#ito

Tr%!ic$&l(y pa&^=d

Shinsou, Neito passed at what authorities believe to be August 14th at around 1:06 pm. This is a tragic loss for his husband, Izuku Shinsou. Shinsou, Neito left Izuku Shinsou five years after their husband, Hitoshi Shinsou's tragic pass. 

Izuku Shinsou has sworn he won't clear his last name until he gets married once again. He is now left with two children who he loves dearly. 

(End of Flashbacks)

"Y' know I never really thought that you were the one who sent me those letters in high school... I guess you do love me... Hitoshi and neito I'm so sorry, I can't! Although I'm 34 now, I can't get over it I'm sorry!"

The end. 

A message from Pans_Person: 
"This is the end of this chapter I cant silk any longer this book of sadness and betrayal is over I'm starting on a new page... one with less sadness spilt into the words and one without a broken main character."