Not Me?

(Izuku PoV)

I pull away from Shinsou and call Neito over. Of course, I ignore the 3 scums.

"Hey! Neito and Shinsou, follow me!" I yell out ecstatic.

Since I've been to this park a bunch of times when my father was alive, my father would show me a secret spot he found as a child.

________________________

_____________

After a couple of minutes of them following me, we finally made it to the secret hideout! 

"Hey, guys! We're here!" I cheer and point to a treehouse my father built for me when I was younger.

"Oh okay, Zuku!" Neito replies.

"Nice," Shinsou says.

"Anyway, Shinsou, Neito and I have something to ask you," I state.

I see Neito stare silently at the ground. I then see him jolt up. He probably realized that he's supposed to ask the question. He's so silly!

"Ya, so, I really like you, Hitoshi. Would you like to be in a polyamorous relationship with Zuku and I?" Neito asks Shinsou.

"Well... I don't know... I mean, I only like you, Monoma. And, I only see Midoriya as a good friend," Shinsou responds giving me an apologetic look.

"Don't worry! I only see you as a friend, too! And, I kinda figured that you wouldn't like me back due to us not hanging out as much. You and I don't have to be all lovey~dovey towards eachother though!" I smile happily.

"Ya. The only reasons I like Monoma is due to us knowing each other well, spending time with each other frequently, and because of his personality. Me and you can start hanging out though. Maybe, we'll end up catching feelings for one another?" Shinsou surmised.

"Sure, why not?" I respond joyfully.

I cling against Neito's arms and nuzzle it.

                .

                .

                .

"Well, I guess we're all dating," Neito smirks.