The Hookup Plan | So, Don't Fuck With Me (SLight Smut)

"They don't call us 1-Best for nothing!" 

_________________

________

(Deku POV)  Edited

(TIMESKIP TO THEIR ANNIVERSARY DAY)

My birthday party was the best! I was so happy I gave Shinsou a hug as a 'thank you' for throwing it at a cat cafe. I noticed that day that Shinsou would blush around me. Weird. Maybe I shouldn't have hugged him? He's such a good friend along with the whole class 1-Best!

Oh yeah! By the way, I went shopping with Kendo, Tetsu, Awase, and Monoma yesterday. I personally think that the clothes I chose are cute so, I decided to put them on today.

 I personally think that the clothes I chose are cute so, I decided to put them on today

(I drew this! DOn't REPosT!!)

AHhhh! It's so cute! I feel good about today! I run downstairs with my phone in my hand. 

"Baby!" I turn around and see Sho-Todoroki and Bakugou. 

"Are you ready for today, babe?" Bakuwhore asks. 

And, me being me, of course, acts petty due to them forgetting my birthday and fucking Ochakhoe.

"Hmm, I don't know what you're talking about. AnYwAyS, I'm going to hang out with Kendo today at the park! Bye!" I say clearly bluffing.

"B-But Izu-baby, today is our an-"

 I cut Todoroki off by saying, "Kendo wants to get relationship advice, but I'll miss you, baby~."

After I walk off I commence thinking about the plan. Kendo knows what Monoma and I are going to do, she said she wouldn't tell Bakuwhore or Todohoeki. Though, if they come to the dorms she will tell them that she and I weren't hanging out today. She also said that she will try to keep them away from the 1-B dorms or at least keep them waiting in the common area to make it obvious that I'm "cheating" on them and when Kendo hears my moan she will let them in. I think the best part of the plan is the part where they interrupt Monoma and me fucking, then, I will act somewhat innocent and tell them that it's not what it looks like! >:D

I finally make it to the 1-B dorms and before I even knock on Monoma's door, he opens it, pulls me inside, and starts kissing me on the crook of my neck. Oh god, I can feel all the heat rising to my face. Damn, I already got a boner? 

"Get ready for the best day of your life~ Izu~" Monoma whispers seductively in my ear.

____________________________

(Todoroki POV)

"Hey, Kendo isn't in a relationship. Why would she need advice? I mean, her crush is TetsuTetsu, but he's dating Kirishima," I say suspicious.

"You don't think that he's..." Katsuki slightly whispered. 

I know what he was going to say. Though, it was unlikely. It could happen though. We arrive at the 1-B dorms and knock. Kendo opens the door and when she sees us her face turns into an irritated expression. I wonder why. 

It had been 15 minutes since Izuku left so maybe they just got back...

(Kendo POV)

If it isn't the cheating boyfriends... "sUp, why are you here?" I ask with an attitude.

"Were you hanging out with Midoriya?" Todohoe asks.

"No, you don't have to worry about him though," I answer.

"Let me in, big hands," Bakugou said, getting pissed. 

"I don't have to let you in, y' know?" I retorted back at him.

I then hear a moan. I look at their faces and knew that they heard that too. We then hear it again, the same feminine voice of Izuku moaning, "NyAh~ yEEs~."

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WAS THAT?!" Bakugou yells at me. Damn, anger issues much? He then pushes me so he can get inside the dorms. I was going to let you in either way, but whatever. Izuku, I know this plan will work.

____________________________

(Izuku POV) (Slight smut)

I hear, what sounds like two people, running up the stairs. Yes, it's probably Todo and Baku...

 "F-fasterrr~" I whine to Mono.

 "Alright baby!~" Monoma gasps as he starts thrusting me quicker. 

I hear that the running turns into stomping and it stops right in front of the door. All of a sudden, Monoma pounds into me, and I couldn't keep quiet. Damn his 11-inch member. 

"AhHHHHHHhHhHhh~ yEYSSSS~" I moan out loudly.

The door then opens forcefully. 

" OH SHIT! BABY, IT'S TOTALLY NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" I yell with a tad sarcasm in it. 

I then cover myself and Monoma. Wait, is Bakugou crying...? Lmao.

"Why?..." Todohoeki asks softly.

"Uh... I'm sorry? Don't get mad. It was a mistake, kinda," I respond clearly lying. 

"F-Fine," Todohoeki responds.

"N-NO! I-" Bakuwhore manages to sputter out before I cut him off.

"No fun. Fine, get out. By the way, I should be where you are. You think I wouldn't or didn't notice that you fucked Ochakhoe on my birthday? Well, think again," I state smirking, not really feeling bad about what I did and what they both witnessed.

I see both of them go pale. 

"Sorry..." Todohoeki mutters.

"Well, it doesn't matter anymore. He's mine now, fuckers," Monoma retorts. 

"So, don't fuck with me ever again, Todoroki and Bakugou," I sneer at them.

We then share a passionate kiss. 

I'm his? 

(885 words)