1-A

Deku's point of view
Dad had always worked at a school..he wanted to enroll me in the school he worked in..so I accepted his offer. Me and dad stood outside of his classroom..he said " Be careful Izuku..my students are crazy. Don't let them touch or hurt you, you are smaller than some of them..and don't, listen to them.." I don't under stand? ..do they want to pet me? And why..I may be half cat..but I'm not fully a cat,do they think I'm a full cat..?
As dad walked in, I followed behind..it was silent in there..I hope nobody saw me..I am a bit shy..
"Ahem..Class meet my son...Izuku.."
Father pulled me out from behind him..I froze in fear but I had enough courage to wave and smile..
...
It was silent..I tucked my tail in..it's a natural reaction when I'm scared or something..my ears dropped a small bit and then..
"EEEEEEE!"
The girls screamed and began running to me..as my natural reaction I ran ..
As I ran from them they kept trying to corner me..soon enough the boy with blonde hair grabbed me and started to pet me..it was a soft but rough pet..I began to purr..
" H-Hey! Let go of me! PUT ME DOWN"
I pushed away and ran behind another guy standing..he had red and white hair, he picked me up gently, and looked at my ears..
"Can I pet you..?"
He asked nicely..
I can't explain how I felt..this guy wanted to pet me..?he did ask nicely..my face feels hot..
I nodded, he put me down and he began to pet me..I began to purr..everybody stared at me..dad look mad..I can't blame him..I did let somebody pet me..and grab me..
As he petted me I blushed ..it felt nice..his hands were soft and he has gentle hands..I like him..
He stopped petting me , he picked me up and took me to My dad..who they call Aizawa...dad grabbed me and put me down, He pointed to a desk near the red and white hair guy and a guy with navy blue hair..
~Time skip~
Dad showed me to these dorms..they looked awesome! They were spacious! I began to run around, climb on stuff! Dad grabbed me and took me to an empty room, he had pre-decorated for me..

they looked awesome! They were spacious! I began to run around, climb on stuff! Dad grabbed me and took me to an empty room, he had pre-decorated for me

~Bad quality,Sorry~