Plan

*Dekus pov*
We all gathered at the classroom , dad was hugging me tightly, he was also petting me, anyways we talked about how we would get bakugo back and how we would arrest kiri..
We hagan planning, with back ups and everything.
"I think we should distract kiri, grab bakugo and run to the nurse !"
One of the students screamed.
"What if he has trackers? How about we take down kiri, and we tie up bakugo, then we arrest him! And heal bakugo!"
Another one screamed.
Everybody thought about this plan, and we agreed to it. Then, one of them suggested..
"What if Deku goes loose again? Then what do we do? We can't take Aizawa, and todo can't hold him back!"
Everybody started chatting, I fell asleep, not knowing what would come..
*Izukus dream*
"I woke up to a muzzle on me, I tried taking it off, from transforming to just shaking my head, I tried to use my hands but..they seemed to be chained, I tried to use everything I could to get out but-"
"Izu-Chan! "
"Who was that? I looked around confused,until, everything went dark.."
"Hehehe~ oh Izuku I love you but..I WANT TO BREAK YOUR HAPPINESS, I want YOU TO FEEL PAIN!"
"I was back in the class, there was blood everywhere! Just blood and ..arms,TODOROKIS HEAD?!dad?! I look up to see dad dead, his eyes cut out"

*Out of dream*
I screamed and half transformed, my ears and tail fluffing up, my snout coming out and then, I fully transformed, horns sticking out of my spine, a pattern that marked the bone line of the cats body, my claws sharper than a silver sharp blade.
I looked around , dad held my paw, which he look small next to, he hugged my paw, and so I transformed back, back to a human.
"Izuku? What's wrong?what happened, what triggered you to transform?"
I froze, then the pain hit, the pain in my chest, I couldn't breath, I..I felt like passing out, i fell down huddled up, holding onto my chest painfully as dad hugged me , my tears falling down on his scarf, after some silent minutes I recovered from my panic attack, I stayed hugging dad tightly..he began to pet me and soon I felt calm, I soon explained about my dream, they took me to the dorms so I can rest, and todo slept with me.