Traitor..

*Dekus pov*
After eating we played again, we heard the door open and I saw bakugo, and kiri..
"Katsuki bakugo..my office now!"
My father shouted , bakugo walked to him and kiri tried going after him but everybody stopped him, they took him to a room and todo stayed with me.
"Todoroki..what are they doing?"
I asked, he answered back,
"They are questioning hi-"
A loud scream could be heard, we rushed to the room and kiri stabbed one of the girls in their eyes.
"KIRI!"
I shouted, he looked back with dull eyes, I stared at them as he stared back, my claws grew, todo grabbed me and pushed me down, I saw kiri run off.
" SOME ONE TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL, I NEED HELP WITH DEKU!"
He screamed, I began to scratch him, iida and some others grabbed me, I soon realized..
"Dad.."
I said ..
"What..?what do you mean?"
Todo asked
"DAD, HES IN TROUBLE!"
I pushed every one off and jumped out the window, soon growing into a large hellcat..
"DAD"
I screamed..but what came out was a hellish roar..
I broke into his office to find bakugo and kiri, kiri was about to stab him..until..I clawed his back, kiri turned and saw me, I hissed, my darkish green eyes soon turning into a lighter green .
Kiri looked at me with fear, he grabbed bakugo and ran, I grabbed dad and hugged him, I started to purr, he petted me and hugged my face, since I was huge, todo and everybody ran towards me and hugged me, I soon transformed back, next thing I knew , I was in my bed, I looked around and sighed.
"Thank god it was a dream.."
I spoke..
Todo came in and said,
"Nope, it was all real"
He walked towards to me and hugged me, I saw the claw marks and hugged him tightly,
"I-I'm so sorry!"
I said as my voice broke, I began to cry.
He hugged me tightly and began to pet me, we stopped hugging and went to the kitchen, I began to eat toast and some eggs , everybody seemed sad..
*Later*
Everybody told me who got stabbed, Uraraka is in the hospital, apparently she's in critical condition, the knife broke the skull and almost stabbed the brain.
We headed to the hospital to visit Uraraka, tsu began to cry..and so did i..
Days later we got a call from the hospital,
"8/7/2013 , around 3 am , somebody murdered Ochako Uraraka , all details we know is that they pulled the life support and they had red hair with a black hoodie.."

Everybody was silent after that..

*End of chapter*
Note: hello guys, hope you liked this chapter, I got sad writing this, sorry for any mistakes , my autocorrect is weird today, Anyways , have a great day and be carful out there!~