Pain..

Deku's pov **

As I got up, the sharp pain came back but soon left, I sighed in relief, it was in the middle of the night, I got up and grabbed my phone.
I headed to the bathrooms to shower, I put some music on and took a shower .
*After the shower*
I dried my ears , tail and hair , I brushed my hair softly, I brushed my tail and ears , I grabbed all my stuff and went back to my dorm, I yawned and grabbed my charger , I started to charge my phone and scroll through Tik toks .
My tik tok post mostly consist of baking and cooking , I came across of bakugo's of page..I saw him and kirisima , they were playing around, then I scrolled pass it, then I saw..posted 3hours ago from kiri..him and bakugo kissing, I screamed in pain as I began to cry.
"WHY?! why would he do this to me.."
I know we weren't dating but I let him F_ck me..so why..?
Todo came in and hugged me..he asked. "What's wrong ?"
I showed him the video, he stared at it and slowly put my phone down, he cuddled me until I fell Asleep..
*The next morning *
I got up, Todoroki still in my bed, I got out of bed and walked out of my room, my eyes were puffy , I saw bakugo and kiri making out on the sofa, every body looked at me, I fell, my whole world collapsing , I screamed and cried, Todoroki, jumped up from his sleep, bakugo got up and looked at me , he rushed to me but Todoroki pushed him away, everybody hugged me and look at bakugo in anger.
"WHY BAKUGO?! WHY?!"
I began to have a panic attack, Todoroki grabbed me and hugged me tightly as I cried..
(( note:pic will be at the end, I tried putting it but it made the text black.))

Bakugo fell back, kiri looked at bakugo and he grabbed him, kiri dragged bakugo. Todoroki started to pet me softly, I slowly calmed down, I still had trouble breathing and talking, after a while I calmed down, later everybody played games with me, we played Mario cart, Zelda training , Mario , hide and seek , so on . I haven't seen bakugo and kiri .
It didn't matter either way, I got up from playing and started to cook, I served everybody food , and I ate with them, we made jokes and many things , my father came in and hugged me, I guess he heard what happen..
"Izu, are you ok? You haven't had a panic attack since you were small.." my dad said .
I remember the first panic attack...it was when I was around 5 , I was met face to face with a villain..
"Yes dad I'm ok, I'm perfectly fine" I reassured him, honestly I want to forget everything that just happened.. , he looked at everybody, soon everybody walked to another room as I ate with Todoroki, they were talking about something.
*Note: here is the picture of Deku and Todoroki*