18+

Warning

This contains sexual content if you aren't ok with sexual and gay content then, shoo

Because this will contain moaning, words that are bad , and so many other.

Avert your holy or catholic eyes!

Bakugo grabbed Deku making him drop the cake, Todoroki grabbed deku's other wrist and followed.
"G-guys! The cake!"
They ignored his calls for the cake, bakugo lead both into a room, they throw Deku into a bed..
"Guys?"
Deku looked at them, bakugo rub deku's ears softly making them twitch , he purred loudly. Todoroki grabbed deku's tail are started to rub his tail, Deku let out a soft..moan..
"Mmh~"
Deku stood in embarrassment..bakugo and Todoroki looked each other, Todoroki licked deku's neck while bakugo bit deku's ears, Deku moaned softly.
What are they gonna do to me? Todoroki's hand is rubbing my thigh..and Kacchan is rubbing my other thigh.. Deku thought to him self as this went on.
Todoroki looks at bakugo and showed him some condoms , bakugo grabbed on , Todoroki put his on the bed, their hands were now exploring..
Deku stayed in place as the two opened his legs..Deku moaned a bit louder.
"Mmmh~"
They took off deku's dress and Deku blushed even more, Deku got up and ran to the door, trying to open it, but bakugo had locked it..
Shit! It's locked..
Deku thought to himself...
Todoroki and bakugo walked to Deku and grabbed him, Deku was placed on then bed , Todoroki walked into the bathroom .
"just tell me when you're done.."
Bakugo nodded, he turned Deku over , bakugo took off his clothes , Deku now facing the wall..he crawled to closer to the wall until.. bakugo lubed his C**k and shoved it in Deku, Deku let out a painful moan.
"A-Ah!~"
Bakugo started out slow but rough.. Deku but the blanket with his teeth, bakugo started going faster, making Deku moan..
"Mmmh~ A-Ah!~"
"What's my name Deku? "
"K-kacchan~?"
"Wrong~"
Bakugo put his full length in Deku making Deku cry in pain and pleasure
"F-Fuck~! Mmh~"
"Say it~"
Bakugo pulled deku's hair..
"D-Daddy!~"
"there we go ~"
Bakugo slammed his c**k deep into Deku making Deku moan loudly, bakugo came..
"Ah!~"
Bakugo huffed and cleaned him self up, he took off the condom and threw it away.
"Have fun trying to walk~"
Bakugo put clothes on and knocked on the restroom door , bakugo walked out of the dorm.
Todoroki came out and looked at Deku, he grabbed Deku and slowly started to shove his full length in, Deku moaned but bit his lip leaving a cut, Todoroki started to fuck Deku, Deku moaned loudly, Todoroki went faster and harder .
"Mmh~ D-Daddy!~"
Deku said that in between his moans , making Todoroki harder, he slammed to Deku many times, Deku moaned even louder, Todoroki picked Deku up and sat him down onto his c**k , Deku was facing the wall behind Todoroki, he moaned softly and gave Todoroki a hickey..
Todoroki gave many hickeys to Deku, after deku's 'fun time' they both got cleaned up and put on clothes, Deku could hardly even stand..so Todoroki carried him.. they walked out to see it was dark..suddenly..Aizawa..was standing there, bakugo tied up in the scarf, they both froze..