Fun day!

Deku's POV
I woke to people surrounding me..I got out of my fort..it was cold..it was the afternoon and everyone was talking..something about going to the mall..I went up to one of the girls and asked what was a mall..They grabbed me and took me to my room , they put clothes on me..Todoroki burst in, he grabbed me and put me on his shoulder..he walked to the common room..everybody started to head out, Todo put me down..honestly my face feels hot. Anyways..todo put me in a car and we drove to the mall.
Me and todo arrived to the mall, we walked to many stores, I bought many  all might figures..and clothes..todo decide to pay for them..I thanked him.
" TODOROKI THANK YOU SO MUCH!"
"heh...it's not much.."
He bought me ice cream, food..many more! Then we ran into bakugo, I decided to call him a nickname!
" Hey Kacchan! "
Kacchan looked at me like if I were crazy..I waved at him and smiled , her grabbed my wrist and kissed me gently.. then Todoroki grabbed my chin and kissed me..Kacchan grabbed my waist and kissed me..they were both fighting me, the rest of my classmates came and saw that the two kept kissing me..
"Uhm..bakugo? Todoroki?..erm.."
"h-help me.." I said while my face was red..
~Time skip~
At the dormitory we began playing games..While people were playing I cooked some pizza and spicy wings.. after that I baked some cake, all of a sudden Mina and Uraraka grabbed me..and took me to their room..They handed me a dress.
"Here! Where this!!"
I grabbed the dress and went to the bathroom..I changed into the dress, I heard the oven beep and headed to the kitchen, I grabbed the cake and frosted it..I went to bakugo and Todoroki.

I went to bakugo and Todoroki

~Next is gonna be 13+ ~