Chapter 1 Meeting each other

Emma's POV

Today I had my frist practice at a indoor feild. I play on a u13 team called lightening. I was all ready for practice so my mom drove me.

"Thanks mom," I said as I jumped out of the car.

I ran inside since it was 15° outside. I came alittle early for practice so I could eat something. I walked into the back where the hockey ring was and the snack stand was. I asked for a bagel and started to head back by the soccer feild. As I was walking I was knocked onto the ground. It must have been a hockey player cause I could feel the shoulder pads laying on my body.

"Can you get off me?" I asked

He turned his head to me and got up.

"Come on banks we have practice" someone yelled

He helped me up and ran off with him friends. I walked into the soccer feild to see no one was there yet.

Adam's POV

"Come on banks we have practice, hello are you there?" I heard Charlie ask me.

"Yeah" I told him

Practice went on for another 30 minutes and it was over. I asked Charlie if he wanted to hang out on the second floor. We both walked up and sat facing the soccer feild. I saw the girl who I fell onto playing. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, she was really fast and quick on her feet. The timer buzzed and I heard footsteps walk up the stairs. Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey your the kid who fell on me and knocked me down"

"Yeah I'm sorry about that and your really good at soccer!"

"It's fine and thanks! And just so you know my name is emma."

"I'm adam."

She toke her phone out of her bag and told me to add my number.

My contact:

Adam is the best hockey player I have ever seen 😍🔥👌

and my phone number

I handed her back her phone and she left.