The coffee shop

(Virgils POV)
I went to retrieve my coffee after Janus had sat down. The Patton person gave me my coffee and I went to sit back down. "So what do you want?" I said to Janus as I sat down. "I want you to tell me the truth of where you stayed last night." He said. "I told you. I slept in an ally."  I said for the second time. "I know your lying vigil. Your too clean to have slept in an ally!" He hissed out. "It was one night I wouldn't have got that dirty." I spat out. He had an annoyed expression on. He told me that I'm coming with him after I finish my coffee. I tried to take as long as I could but Janus had got impatient and told me to come on even though I hadn't finished. It didn't take very long to get home seeing as Janus rode his motorcycle here.

(Janus's POV)
I yanked Virgil back into the apartment. "WHERE DID YOU GO LAST NIGHT!!"  "I told you I slept in an ally." I had enough so I slapped him. "Where did you sleep last night." I said sternly. "I originally fell asleep in an ally but some man picked me up and took me to his apartment but nothing else happened ." He finally admitted. I knew it. "I have friends coming over." I spat out.

(Virgils POV)
Great he has friends coming over. I never really had friends before Janus came along so really the only people that come over are Janus's friends. It took about 10 minutes for his friends to come over. I was sent to our bedroom while his friends were over. I didn't understand why but I followed his orders. I heard some loud bangs but the door was locked so I couldn't go out and check on them so I just continued to listen to mcr. It was about 5 hours later when Janus's friend Remus finally left. Janus had come to get me and told me to start cooking dinner. This was normal. I did all the cooking cleaning and such in the apartment. It's not like I have a choice. If I broke up with him I would literally be homeless so that's not an option. So I guess this is how the rest of my life will be.