The creepy guy at the park

Trigger warning: panic attack
(Virgils POV)
"Hurry up!!" Janus yelled. "I'm going as fast as I can." I yelled back at him. I was cooking spaghetti because it was simple and somewhat fast so I decided on that. After I had finished straining the pasta I served Janus and the pan myself. "What is this s**t?!" He hissed out. "It's spaghetti what did you expect? A seven course meal?" I retorted. "You know what. Just for that you aren't going to eat tonight." He spat out. I was used to not eating so it didn't really affect me so I just got up grabbed my coat and left. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!?" He called out. "Anywhere but here." I called back and just started to walk away. The air wasn't cold but it had a little chill so I put my coat on. I was walking down the street when I passed a park. I decided to sit down for a little bit. After awhile of sitting in the park just watching the birds I realized it had got dark but I didn't really care but then noticed a creepy looking guy had sat next to me. He creeped me out a little so I scooted to the edge of the bench we were seated on. The weird dude had scooted also scooted but instead of scooting the opposite way of me he scooted closer. I hadn't realized but he had a knife. "Say anything and I'll kill you" the guy said. I was completely frozen in fear that I could even answer him. "Follow me and maybe you won't get hurt." He had said. Being as scared as I was I complied hoping that someone anyone would help me. After following him for a couple minutes we stopped. I didn't know why but then I realized the guy who had the knife had started to talk to someone. Then it hit me. The person that the creepy guy was talking to was the guy that had taken me to his apartment and cared for me. I think his name was Roman. I was so happy I almost just started to run to him but then I remembered, the guy has a knife. If I did anything either I could get stabbed or Roman could. My entire body just shrank. I was zoned out for awhile letting my anxiety get the best of me and thinking of all the worst possibilities until I realized I was moving I got so scared I just stopped and then realized that I wasn't following the creepy guy but I was with Roman. I took a breath that I didn't realized I was holding and just broke. I don't remember what all had happened but when I came to it I was on the ground crying and shaking. I couldn't breath. I realized I was having a panic attack and tried to calm myself down but it wasn't working it was just making it worse. I realized Roman was in front of me trying to talk to me but I could barely hear him from the ringing in my ears. It took a minute but the ringing was dying down and I could hear Roman asking me to tell him 5 things I could see. I remembered doing it this morning. I could barely get anything out but managed to say "y-you, b-b-buildings, t-the lamps, c-cars, a-and the p-pavement." He then asked "four things you can touch?" I replied "t-the pavement, y-you, m-my jacket, a-and the weeds." I was calming down thankfully. He continued to ask "three things you can hear?" I said "the cars, the birds, and the people in the apartments." Roman then said calmly "two things you can smell?" "The gas from the cars and cologne." I said in a shaky but calm voice. Roman lastly said "one things you can taste?" "My tears." I replied.

A/n this will probably be the longest chapter I will write. Sorry I just couldn't find a good place to stop so here you are 😅