ACT ONE:

THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN

MAXWELL PRINCE

MAGNUS PRINCE

MAGNUS PRINCE

CASSIE PRINCE

(All of my fight, all of my fearAll of my darkness leaving me here)

All of my darkness leaving me here)

In which the boy who lived had a shadow.

EVERYONE IN THE WIZARDING WORLD KNEW ABOUT THE POTTER'S AND THE PRINCE'S.

Magnus Prince and James Potter had been best friends. Magnus had been a Marauder from the moment he was sorted into Gryffindor alongside Peter Pettigrew, Remus Lupin, and Sirius Black. The five had the best times at Hogwarts, Sirius and Magnus especially, and the Prince boy felt like as long as he had his friends nothing could go wrong.

But he had no clue what being friends with James Potter would cost him.

Magnus had been with Lily Potter the night she was murdered, ultimately facing the same fate as his friend.

Their two sons had survived, one being branded with a scar and the other left with nothing but the foggy memories.

Cassie Prince was murdered that night as well. Trying to lead the dark wizard away from her son and her friends.

It sounded odd, considering Max had been so young when he lost his parents, but the boy knew them all too well.

He knew his father loved his mother more than anything in the world. And he knew for the short time he was with his father they were best friends.

Max could also remember his mother's warmth. Her warm smile, and her bright eyes. The way she always looked out for him.

Months before the Prince family had been ripped apart, Cassie sent a note to her brother.

Mr. Granger was shocked when he had received a letter saying that if anything were to happen to his dear little sister he would be the one to take in her son.

Hermione Granger was beyond grateful to have her cousin by her side during their first year.

The two had been searching for Neville Longbottom's toad when they first met the boy who lived and the Weasley who was attending his first year as well.

At first, Max was less than pleased to meet the boy. Whenever someone heard his name they would ask about the legend that was Harry Potter.

Max half expected the boy to be like every other stuck up wizard he had ever met.

However, after speaking to Harry and Ron, both boys and Maxwell became close friends, along with Hermione.

And by the end of their first year Harry and Max were nearly brothers.

Besides the close friends Max had made, he also found someone he could confide it.

Severus Snape, no matter how ridiculous it sounded, took a liking to the young boy. The Prince coming into his classroom when it was nearly empty and speaking with the professor.

"I don't think you're mean like the other first years do, Professor Snape."

The young boy had said to the man, eyes trained on his robes.

"That's terrible judgement on your part, Mr. Prince."

After being alone for so long, Max felt like Snape was the only adult he could trust. Besides his godfather, Hermione's parents, and, occasionally, Professor McGonagall.

Despite all the good he had found in Hogwarts, there was also bad.

Well, not bad, but definitely challenging. Yes, challenging was the word Maxwell Prince would use to describe Draco Malfoy.

Sitting next to him in Charms felt like hell, but punching him square in the jaw during their second year made up for it.

Draco had called Hermione a mudblood, and after Ron's plan to hex him failed miserably, Max took it upon himself to punch the Slytherin and send him to the ground.

On top of all the schoolyard fights, something darker was looming. The Dark Lord, the one who had killed both Harry and Max's parents was hunting the two boys.

However, the hunt for Voldermort halted in its tracks when dementors showed up at Hogwarts. And a prisoner of Azkaban had unfinished business.