1. Spy School: Life After Graduation

Ok.....Let's do this. Honestly, This is one of the best stories I have ever read. It is made by @qudditch16. So let's take a sneak peek of what she wrote...(I had permission)

Academy of Espionage 

Auditorium 

3:00 PM

Friday 

June 12th

Ben's POV:

"Oh my gosh! I finally did it! I'm graduating!" I had told my friends. It had been about 7 1/2 years since I was brought to the Academy of Espionage as bait to lure out a mole. Although I was a patsy, I caught the mole and saved the entire administration from a bomb planted underneath the school. The administrators thought I knew too much so they recruited me for real. Since then I'd improved a lot and even "thawed" Erica Hale a little.

Erica Hale was the most beautiful girl at Spy School, (and that I've ever seen) with her long, raven hair and bright, icy blue eyes. But in her 2nd year, Joshua Hallal faked his death to cover up his betrayal when he joined Spyder. (Over the years we stopped him and Spyder numerous times, and he died by falling off the Eiffel Tower when we captured Ms E.) She had a crush on him so she was very hurt and put up a wall of "ice" because she didn't want to get hurt like that ever again, isolating herself from everyone else and talking with a cold icy tone. This led Zoe Zibbell to give her the nickname "Ice Queen."

Zoe is my best friend, but a few years ago she had told me she had a crush on me, which made things kinda awkward, and we dated for a while, (Erica got really jealous and was really angry with me and Zoe, but she hid it pretty well, even though she said we couldn't have a relationship, she clearly didn't want me and Zoe together) for like a year and a half until she and I broke up because we realized we had stronger feelings for our other friends. I love Erica a lot and realized that she kinda liked me back, while Zoe liked Mike Brezinski, who is my best friend from before Spy School, so they've been dating for 2 years after we captured Ms E.

Erica and I never dated, but she kissed me, hugged me, and she saved my life more times than I can remember.

Chip Schacter and Jawaharlal O'Shea both started dating people outside of our friend group, but we rarely talk to them anymore.

Murray Hill, Jenny Lake, Ashley Sparks, and Warren Reeves are all in the jail below Spy School, while the former 2 and later 2 are and were dating.

It was the day that I and my friends graduated, all except for Erica who is 2 years older than me, and graduated 2 before me. She's now a CIA agent, one of, if not, the best in the entire agency. Man, I wished she was there. On my first day I when I took the SASCA, I had a D-average, but for the last 5 years, I had an A average. I really missed her, but she'd probably forgotten me since it'd been 2 years since I saw or heard from her. Man, you know what's crazy, I'd been thinking about this while someone was giving a speech.

Finally, we would walk up, get our degree and would be full-fledged CIA agents like Erica. When Mike, Zoe, and I went up, I remember shaking the principal's hand, getting my diploma, and looking at the crowd and seeing the person that I had longed to see for 2 years.

The love of my life, with her dark raven-like hair and icy blue eyes, was looking at me and smiling. It was the one and only Erica Hale. 

ARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH. It freaking took me two hours to copy and paste this para!!!!! I had to screen snip, then had to convert to pdf, then put it in docs, copy from docs and finish it!!!!!!!! Next time I need to ask Griff to allow me to copy her work!!!!!

.

.

.

Pssssssttttt.....Get to the review...

Oh...Right

Honestly, I loved the plot and it is your basic Berica story. (sorry Zen Shippers, I would get to some Zen stories later...) I LUV IT !!!!!! I rate it  45/50. there was one prob tho, it was a bit confusing, so Griff, if you are reading this, make the pace go slower.  That is all. SIGNING OUT...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey didn't you want to say something for the audience?

...Who even is that???? But it is right. THANK YOU FOR 12 VIEWS!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT OVERNIGHT I HAD SO MANY READERS!!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!