Why Did U Leave Me, By @VarchasianKookie

I kinda like this one. It is like a between spy school Life after grad and FITYMI. Let's Get on with it.

Outside Spyder Headquarters

April 16

1434 Hours (2:34 PM)

Erica POV

"Zoe, how much longer?" I asked.

"Just a few more minutes. It's not easy hacking an evil organization's headquarters, you know" replied Zoe.

5 minutes later...

"Done!" exclaimed Zoe.

"Congratulations, it only took you 15 hours," I said sarcastically.

"Anyways, Mike, you stay with Zoe to keep the security down. I will infiltrate the headquarters with Ben" I ordered.

"Oh, you want to be alone with Ben, I get it!" Mike slyly replied. 

"If you say another word about anything related to Ben and me, I will personally find you and kill you." I threatened."

Okay, okay, but just don't hurt me," Mike said.

After I got of Mike, I noticed Ben was just sitting in the corner, staring at the ground.

"Ben, are you okay? You've been silent mostly the whole day," I asked, concerned.

Ben continued to stare. I decided to get him out of his daydream the hard way. I jabbed three fingers into his stomach and he cried out in pain.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry! Are you okay?" I asked in a fakely sweet voice.

"Very funny Erica, I'm fine. I was just thinking," replied Ben.

"About what?" I asked.

"About what today will bring us," he answered.

I decided not to question what he meant and just go with the mission. 

YAY. I LEFT YOU WITH A CLIFFY. SO PLS READ THE BOOK. 44 AND A HALF/50. BYE. I NEED TO BE FAST SO I DO NOT HEAR THE MYSTERIOUS VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!(NO OFFENSE COOKIE. I LOVED YOUR BOOK) JAMESY LEFT.

...

WHY DID U LEAVE ME??????