Chapter 5: A bit of a Change

As the streak of light flew towards Koneko my instincts took over. I ran up to her and shoved her out of the way of the bolt right before it struck her. The upside, it missed her, the downside, it  hit me.

I could barely feel anything as I landed on the ground. Everything looked blurry and out of focus.  I can hear Koneko shouting my name, heh, I finally got her to be emotional.

3rd pov:

With that last thought (Y/n) slipped into unconsciousness life slowly seeping from his body.

Koneko pov:

I screamed (Y/n)'s name as I saw his body land on the ground. after a moment I felt something snap. This bird had just killed one of the only people I liked in the world. "Well that was certainly unexpected," I hear the fallen angle say without remorse. "But if he would save a devil he deserved it." I shift my gave to him and if looks could kill, he would be nothing but feathers. "Now that the meat shields out of the way, lets get to the reason I'm here, to get rid of you devil scum." I got back to my feet as he conjured another light spear in his hands, but before I could kick his ass i heard the voice of boucho

"Stop!" I look behind me to see Rias along with the rest of the ORC ready to fight. "What do you think you're doing, in my territory?" The fallen angle bowed in response

"My apologies, I thought these two devils to be strays. They, clearly, are not," he said not caring about the person he had just killed.
"You're right that they aren't strays, you just attacked two devils of the Gremory house," the crow looked surprised at this.
"I see, I was unaware that the current Lucifers sister was using this town as her base. Until next time," with that the oversized crow flies off into the night.

Rias pov:

As the fallen angle leaves I see Koneko run over to the dead humans side and fall to her knees beside him. As I walk over to her I see something I never thought I would see from Koneko...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
tears,
she was crying.
It took me a moment to get over my shock but I managed to kneel down beside her as I heard her sobs, "Please, bring him back, he was my friend"

"I know Koneko but I need my pieces for powerful people to get me out of-"

"I DON'T CARE!" she screamed, shocking me. "I just want him back!"

"Koneko I's sorry but-"
"He can help! He's always been a good fighter! JUST BRING HIM BACK!"

3rd pov:

As Koneko shocked the ORC with her emotions Rias finally gave in to her rooks pleas pulling out her second rook piece and starting the ruitual.
"I, Rias Gremory, hearby call upon you, (Y/n) Tsuneo, to serve as my faithful rook. May you be reborn!"

[A/n] I don't know the f*cking words and couldn't find it online

As she finished the chant the park was flushed with a crimson light.

-

-

-

-

-

The Next Morning
(Y/n) pov

I shot upright in bed, gasping for breath, "What the hell....." I calmed myself down thinking about the dream I just had. I had been impaled, wait....
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

THAT WASN'T A DREAM! I FUCKING DI-why am I naked?
As I start freaking out again I hear a soft rustle beside me. Turning to the sound of the noise I see all to familiar white hair. I slowly snake my hand over to the sheets and pry them back to reveal......

..... a sleeping Koneko?!?
"What the hell!?!" I shout awakening the small girl beside me .

"Too loud..." she mumbles sitting up. As she sits all the way up the sheets fall off her showing that she, like me, is completely nude. I feel blood rush to my face, and other places, as she rubs her eyes. When she notices my staring at her she replies how i would expect in any other situation but this one.

"Perv."
"EEEHHHH!?!"

TIME-SKIP

As I sat on the edge of my bed, now clothed thankfully, Koneko, thankfully clothed as well, was explaining to me why she was in bed with me. "Due to you being reincarnated your energy was severally depleted, me sleeping with you replenished what you lost." I sat next to her silent, 
"That doesn't explain why we were naked," I tell her.
"Skin contact helps," was all I got in response. All I did was sigh.
"Alright, but you're still forcing me to go to school so we need to go. But my mom can't see you," She looks over at me and nods before opening my window and hopping out surprising me.
I just sigh again and say, "Guess, I'll see you at school," 

TIME-SKIP TO LAST CLASS

As I sat in the final class of the day I watched the clock slowly tick towards freedom. Right as I was about to scream from boredom there's a knock at the classroom door. I have a feeling I know who it is before the teacher even reaches for the handle, and would ya look at that I was right it's the monotone monster herself. After Koneko speaks to Mr. Kobiyashi for a moment he turns to the class and says, "(Y/n) your club needs you for something." 

"Thank god," I mutter under my breath, getting a headache for no reason.

As we walk towards the run down building that houses the ORC I look at the tiny girl leading me, "Hey Koneko....."
"....."
"Rias didn't exactly strike me as the caring type, so I don't think she brought me back on her own...."
"....."
"so my question is, how did you convince her to?"