Angel

Merlin loved Gaius dearly, however the young warlock currently wished he could wring his mentor's neck. Why did he have to tell them about the child? If he wasn't such a idiot he wouldn't be here right now, in Arthur's bed surrounded by angry knights, Morgana, Gwen, Gaius, and Arthur. He was fine, honestly, everyone was simply overreacting, and Gaius had to make the whole situation worse by telling them about the baby. Logically he knew it was for the best but he was still upset. Arthur lightly nudged Merlin hinting it was time for a explanation. As Merlin explained the situation he studied his best friend's face looking for signs of anger. What he found instead was guilt, confusion, and understanding. 
After he finds telling the story Morgana was the first to speak.
"Can we meet her?"
Merlin nodded and tried to stand but collapsed into Arthur's arms. Arthur sent a glance to Gaius, who wordlessly left the room to retrieve the sleeping baby. Merlin let out a huff. This was all too frustrating, he was so out of control it practically hurt. The need to control something bubble in him as Arthur guided his pathetic body back to the bed. He tried pushing Arthur away and attempted to stand again. Arthur simply held Merlin closer and whispered 
"Your body is weak, it's ok. Let us help you." He sagged like a deadweight in Arthur's arms and allowed himself to be laid on the bed. The other people in the room gazed sympathetically at the warlock. Merlin flinched under the attention and subconsciously leaned into Arthur. 
"Merlin," Lancelot started " we talked about this you cant keep pushing yourself like this."
"Its fine" he snapped 
"Doesn't look that way mate " Gwain chirped. Oh so they were going to team up on him. Fine. 
"Says the man who drinks himself under the table every night" 
Gwain's eyes widened at the hostility but he stood his ground." This is different and you know that." 
Arthur lightly rubbed Merlin's arm. 
"Merlin, we just want to help." The guilt in his voice was clear. Fuck Arthur thought this was his fault. 
"Arthur-" he began but was cut off by the shrill cry of a baby