Friendship~ a ship with two passengers~ yibo.

Sometimes you realize you have a special connection from the start~ wang yibo (2017)

♥️🌹🦁🐰🌹♥️

Note: this chapter will have 2 parts and 2POV's both Yibo & Zhan.

YIBO'S P O V

That night I was so happy, I could not sleep a wink. I was so excited , many times my fingers were about to send hi to his QQ . I was so eager to talk to him. At last I send him a funny meme trending on weibo. I was not expecting any reply from him. So after sending it. I put on my earplugs on my favourite Beyonce playlist. And later drifted to sleep.

Next morning I woke up from my alarm clock, I didn't have any shooting till afternoon so I lazily stayed in bed. I unlocked my phone for passing time. I was going through notifications. My fingers stopped on my QQ notification. I clicked it and smile bloomed on my face. He replied smileys 😄😄😄 to my meme after 18 minutes. Which I was seriously not expecting. I was so happy.

After shooting for my scheduled magazine cover. I sat on my vanity car. Big brother Fang sent me few pictures of yesterday shooting, mine pictures mostly but few of them are Zhan's too . With lots of wink smileys 😛😝😝😉😉. He guessed I was zhan's fan, so he was actually teasing me. I was smiling at his pictures, how can be someone so cute, beautiful and handsome together. I sent him his pictures and few of ours together.

 I sent him his pictures and few of ours together

I became little shy after sending them. At night I saw his reply "thank you so much, pictures are awesome" This way little bit messaging here and there and in small talks our friendship started.

After a week Zhan uploaded a picture of himself in weibo, which was actually send by me.

We were following each other in weibo with our private accounts. I send him "looking very cute" message. He replied all thanks to you with a thumbs up. 👍

After few days I updated my weibo with a selfie.That day he also updated his selfie.
This way two months passed.We were chatting more by then. After few days we planned to go on a outing with few of his friends, he actually made plan and asked me if I could join which I gladly accepted as that day we both were free. That day we went on a picnic in a forest resort. His university Friends were actually very friendly, we enjoyed a lot, fishing, singing, barbeque. I even took his picture secretly.

I came to know he is actually very good cook Along with music singing and acting

I came to know he is actually very good cook Along with music singing and acting. I became more impressed by him. This way few more days passed. I went to shooting outside country. He uploaded few scenic pictures taken on that day. I got inspired by his photography skills, this man is full of talent's. I copied his style and took few pictures of my shooting location next day. It actually came very well. I uploaded them on weibo. On which he laughed at me, and teased me. But still I was happy.

I returned to China next day, we planned to go for movie together next day as it was Chinese children's Day, a holiday. I dressed up nicely all though we were just friends. For me it was kind of secret date.

I grabbed my motorbike keys and run out. I reached to mall early so I bought tickets and snacks. I was waiting near a booth, he called me and I told him, where I was. I was standing facing back towards elevator. He came and patted me in my shoulder, I looked back and we laughed out loudly. He was wearing same colour shirt with mine.
(Pic in page header)

Such a beautiful coincidence. We laughed long because we were looking like wearing couples cloths. I was secretly very happy. We watched very emotional movie HACHI. He was crying by the end of movie. I saw his soft side,I wanted to hug him to console. But I stopped myself I knew this was not right time. I think I started loving him deeply. I wanted to go long way together with him.