Dawn of hope~ you are my twilight

(December~2017 to march 2018)

I can't give you a world, but I will give you my whole world~ Wang yibo💙

Sometimes I'm really afraid of seeing you under the moonlight~ xiaozhan❤️

❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙
      Yibo's POV~🦁

"I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, 'Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.'".

Winter, it's my favourite season of year. Past few weeks were busy for both me and zhan with our individual assignments..We only met two times since his birthday. He had not responded my feelings yet, We were progressing slowly. He had been treating me as usual but I felt unconsciously his heart was accepting me. He may not have noticed but he always notified me of his schedule,same from my side. I was not in hurry too, we have a full life ahead of us

We were at his newly purchased home, arranging and unboxing household items. He bought a condo in Beijing, last week. He asked me to join, while searching for it. He didn't realized but he was considering my feelings too, even while buying house . It's not that big but it's feels homely and cozy, my Zhan GE's taste is really good and artistic. It's been hours we were unpacking things. This 26  year old man still loves to play with soft toys, he had so many boxes of soft toys. His fans also knew it, they always gift him so much. His one room can, get full from plush toys only, he was indeed my cute little bunny. If I tease him he would tease me in return about my games and Legos. I just love to tease him and hit him. Yes hit him, I love hitting him with anything, it gives me a sense of closeness and way of touching him without making it too obvious.

I teased him saying in future we need to have big house for fitting his soft toys and my LEGO's only, sticking out his tongue👅 he left for kitchen. He was cooking  Dongzi and Dumplings for lunch, as winter solstice was here and also first meal in new house. We were ready to eat, I took some pictures to post on weibo and to wish winter solstice to my fans. At night he saw my weibo notification and said me he also posted on weibo while cooking.

This way few more weeks had passed since Christmas and New year. In new year I performed on hunan TVs spring festival gala on UNIQ 's song "happy new year.

It was end of January 2018, I was in Korea due to UNIQs new album release and fan meeting events. We always talked in video calls whenever we had time. Zhan always listened to my blabbering patiently but whenever he saw seungyoun in my room  or bed. He always sulk unconsciously. Sometimes I lean on Seungyoun's lap  indeed to make him jealous while we were in video call. Seungyoun hyung knew about my feelings.

I love the face Zhan makes when jealous, and I am also drinking vinegar a lot lately. His two band mates xiacheng and chuyue eyes are always on him, I also hate their touching him fondly and his close bashful expressions. But I know very well they are also like me and my hyungs.

Today he asked me when I was returning, I teased him saying he was missing my kisses or hugs . He smiled and said nothing in return. I also miss him so much, it's been few weeks I was out of country for tours and visits. We were touring constantly in Korea and Japan. DDU shooting was held in Japan for last month, so things got easier for me.

Coming days were getting more busier as  I was selected as mentor for reality show Produce 101. By 20 th February we returned to China. After getting off from plane I directly went to his house. He already knew I was coming, I rang the bell. He opened it, and finally I saw my cute bunny. I quickly pecked side of his lips near mole and hugged him tightly. Thankfully he didn't pushed me or scolded me. We stayed like that for few more seconds. Later I was eating lunch at his place after freshening up. He was happy to see me but I felt like something was inside his mind.

(Their conversation as below)

Yibo~ "Xiaozhan what is up to you, is their something you want to say me? Are you planning to confess me or kiss me. You know I am ever ready for it "

I teased him a little to ease his mind. It always worked. He elbowed me and smiled at my teasing.

Yibo~ "Zhan ge, tell me you know we can talk anything."

Zhan~ " umm..yibo there is a thing I want to inform you. May be I am going to work in a drama as main lead. It is not confirmed yet, but chances are high. My friend recommended me to them. Their producers liked me."

Yibo~ " That's very good news Zhan ge, congratulations. Then why are so stressed."

Zhan ~ " Yibo, actually perhaps you have heard about last year's hit novel Mo Dao Zhu Shi, this drama is adaption of that novel. I am one of main leads."

Yibo~ " Is not that a BL novel? Are you going to work on BL! Wait wait, what I heard it's very explicit novel and lots of intimate scenes. No no I will absolutely not allow you to act intimate with another man."

Yibo holds Zhan's hand and started coaxing him. By saying he should not act on BL . Chinese people don't like it and it would not be beneficial to his career as they know last bl drama 'addicted' was banned midway and it harmed actors etc etc..

Then Zhan explained him, although chances of release might be low. But acting in bl would help him in his career in Thailand and Japan like countries BL actors are loved more than other actors. Plus this character and drama content was awesome and would help him in increasing his acting skills and beneficial for his career advancement.

They argued over an hour over this matter. After that Yibo allowed him to act but with a condition. He would also give auditions for other main character role.

Next day Yibo's manager send his resume for role of "Lan wangji" as per Yibo's instructions.  In few days they were notified that he did not passed.
On other side XiaoZhan's screen test for role of "Wei Wuxian"  impressed their directors and screenwriters team.
Yibo was sulking at this. He again send his resume and photos, and his one close brother also talked with one of producers about Yibo. But they again rejected it. On the other hand Xiaozhan was formally announced leading as 'Wei Wuxian' in CQL.(the untamed)

Yibo's schedule was very tight due to his pre booked schedules but he was persistent. No way he would allow his bunny to act lovey dovey with any one else. He somehow managed to get break for one day and personally went for CQL audition. On flight he researched a lot about Lan wangji character and made his mind to impress them by any means, as it was his only chance to act in a drama as love partner of his real love.

And finally his hardwork paid off and he was selected for his dream role instantly on that day. By the march end both are formally announced as lead actors of the untamed

Now He is determined to do his best in this drama and its rare chance to stay close all time and also heartily pursue his lover and his Soulmate.

Note~ the first arc is completed. Next is going to be the untamed shooting arc and this arc will progress their relationship to next level. We will see many cute and fluffy moments of our yizhan. Stay with me in this journey and plz give me your valuable comments and votes if you liked it.
  ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘🌹🌹🐢🐢🐢