Dawn of a beautiful dream~ The Untamed

Thinking back, he felt that it was all absurd and dreamlike.

Everything was dreamlike, blurring as though unconsciousness was upon me.

What passed in the next few months seemed to me unreal and dreamlike.

Then the dreamlike reality and beauty of their hours together began again.

I could hear the song distinctly, in the dreamlike stillness of the hour.

How dreamlike and plaintive they all sound in the night stillness!

The reality so strange, so far dreamlike, that I could never forget it easily.

Wang Yibo (April 2018)

Yibo's POV~ 🦁

On 29th march CQL team officially announced our names as lead characters. Zhan was in Beijing university for promotion of his latest drama. I called him about the announcement, but he said he cannot talk much . They were doing roadshow and all, my mood became sour. But we both were busy, I was also out Bejing due to work. Later I got weibo notification that he posted few pics with caption 'See you tonight'.

My heart felt warmth, he actually cares for me. Later that night we chatted on video call. We both were happy, I was missing him terribly, we had not met each other for few days, and  next few days we both would be busy. He went to Osaka for his show's promotional activities. Next day, I returned to Beijing. We had not talked  for two days, he seemed to busy and forgot about me again. I got a new haircut for a photo shoot. I posted few pics of my new hairstyle, with the same caption 'see you tonight'.

We were notified our get together meeting and script reading would be held on 3rd April. On that day he returned from Osaka, I planned to go on meeting earlier, but something came up in company so I got delayed. By the time I reached there, they were eating lunch, I met the director and screenwriter, they told me to have lunch first.

As a naturally cold and introvert person, I didn't talk much and decided to eat my lunch first. I saw him sitting amongst few actors. I don't know any one of them, I wanted to go and sit behind him. But we already discussed, to act as stranger's, for our individual image. Sometimes I didn't understand why he care so much, still I decided to act accordingly. I didn't want to stretch things more, he was already tensed about my acting in gay drama with him.

I saw peripherally, he was talking with director looking at my side. He was smiling eye to eye, seeing his smile a grin surfaced on my face. I averted my gaze and decided to focus on food. In few minutes I felt someone was sitting beside me, I glanced at that direction and choked on food. He was sitting beside me with his glorious smile, he grinned and gave me a juice bottle. I got confused, What he was doing here, didn't we agreed not to talk. I was about to open my mouth, but he extended his hands and introduced himself like meeting first time and winked at me. I got it he was instructed to meet me, I also played along. After lunch director came to us and took us to meet with other's. I was not comfortable but thankfully he was always beside me, my Bunny knew me very well. He chatted with everyone on behalf of me, I just nodded in response.

After formally introducing each other,  we started reading the script. The first scene was a cave scene, it  was so funny. Here Zhan, I mean his character Wei Wuxian' would try to undress my character Lan wangji. He was acting so funny I could not control myself and laughed out loud. I also teased and made him blushed few times.